xLife For Nowx

This is... different. I'm not used to having my own room and not waking up to loud snores and turning towards Toby in the same bed. My new room was really modern and I had a feeling Lily did this. I heard some ticking noises so I woke up. But when I opened my eyes I saw Toby. "Oh hey Toby..." I mumbled as I sat up and stretched. "G-good morning sl-sleeping beauty!" Toby giggled. I just stared at him for a moment until I wasn't half asleep. "Wait a minute... Why are you in here?!" I said in surprise. "It's almost t-time for breakfast! S-so slendy asked m-me to escort you th-there!" He explained. "Oh, okay then. Let me just get ready." I said and started to walk towards my bathroom. "May I go i-in with you?" Toby asked smiling like the idiot smile he always used for jokes. "Pfft no you perv." I laughed and locked the door shut to make sure he actually won't come in.

Some Time Later-

I was following Toby to the dining room. I was actually a bit excited! "Helloooooooooo e-everyooone!!! The princess i-is now here!" Toby exclaimed loudly as he entered the dining room. When I looked inside there were so many of them and there were only five seats left... but everyone I met are already here so what are the three extra seats for? Newcomers maybe... I saw Slenderp at the very end of the table sitting near Sally. "Hello y/n my child, your seat will be between Toby and Lily. Don't be shy and eat anything you like... even organs if you want... i won't judge." he said. 'Who the heck eat organs?!' I thought. Then I saw EJ and I waved at him, and he was eating a kidney.... Ohhhh so he eats them. I followed behind Toby to our seats and waved to everyone I knew. I saw allot of breakfast food. But just for Toby sake... I got waffles. He smiled at me when he saw that I was eating waffles.

After Breakfast-

I was done and proablly the 29th person to be done eating... yea I don't really count them all. I started to walk out the dining room when someone just pulled me into a corner of the living room. When I looked I saw all the girls besides Clockwork of course... and Alice. "Hello y/n! How are you enjoying this so far?" Jane asked me. "Yea like isn't this totally fun?!" Nina butted in like usual with a huge smile. "Nina get your hair out of my face!" Jane complained. "Well sorrrryyyy that I did that!" Nina sassed. "Was that sarcassim?!" Jane sassed back. "I don't know! Was it?!" They kept fighting so we all ignored them. "So y/n how is your day so far?" Judge asked me kindly. "Oh it was great so far but I'm not comftorble with it yet." I said. "Oh you'll get used to it..." Lily said as she kept reading a book sitting on the floor. "Hey sis! Can you play with us?!" Sally asked with a smile. "Yea! Can you play with us sis?!" Lazari also asked hugginh my leg. I sighed at the sight of the two most adorable faces. "Fiine... No brainwashing animals, eating living animals, walking creepy dolls, or torturing humans okay?" I said. "Okay!" They both said at the same time.

After Playing With Them-

I was walking to the living room just to sit down and relax when someone else pulled on more arm and dragged me into a room. When I looked I saw a bunch of game consoles and some boys... Yep boys, why always boys. "Hey y/n, wanna play some video games with us?" BEN asked. "You pretty much kidnapped me to play video games and I was bored so why not?" I said. I already know I was going to be owned and be in last because I'm vs. BEN, Dark, Sonic, Tails, BRVR, Red, Silver, and Herobrine. And they are ALL from video games. First we played Mario Kart, then Super Smash Bros, then Call of Duty, and FINALLY Just Dance the ONLY game I won! "Your a pretty good dancer, how about you give me a kiss?~" Dark flirted and was trying to kiss my cheek. "Dude get the hell away from me, your not good enough." I smirked as I push away his face. 'I'm not good enough?!" he asked. "Of course your not! But I know I am since I'm god!" Sonic said. "Sonic just shut up about that for one day!" Tails complained. "Ugh you guys are giving me a headache..." Red said. "Well y/n you can leave now! Go back to your beloved Toby~" BEN said dramatically. "Oh shut up." I laugh and left to the living room.

When I finally reached the living room I saw Toby on the couch. "Oh hey Toby! What are you watching?" I asked him. He looked at me like he was surprised I was even there. And he's not ticking yayyyy! "Oh I was just about to watch a movie! Do you want to join me?" he asked. "No duh! Why wouldn't I want to join my best friend?" I said and joined him. We were watching Jurassic World and some parts got sad so I cuddled up with Toby without knowing. I feel like this is going to be my life everyday for now.