Disclaimer and Shout outs

We'll also try to like some of your photos!

Okay enjoy! Started: January 18, 2018

Also this is just a fanfiction about Izumi and Itachi.
#Izumachi #Itachmi

This book is dedicated to Michael Jackson

Disclaimer: I don't own the Naruto mangas, characters, or the anime (obviously), Kishimoto and I aren't associated. If we were, Sakura wouldn't be so useless. I'll stop right there before I have a rant about all the characters and some plot holes.

This is also not very accurate with information so please don't correct me saying "No she actually had 9 and ¾ fingers not 9 and ½ fingers.... Idiot"

Also for those of you who don't know these characters, these are two shinobi (ninja) from the Hidden Lead Village (Konoha) from the show and manga Naruto.

Shout out to my friend Audrey Sohn who created the cover for this story. The pictures she used for the cover do not belong to her. I would also like to thank her for creating amazing promotional posters for this. I would also like to thank my good friend Richard who helped edit this, he's been a life saver. This is quite in fact my first fanfiction, so I really hope you'll like it!

If you do please share it to your friends or add it to your library! It would mean the world ❤️

(Also I do not own any of the pictures or videos I put above)
I also do not own quotes I have put in the novel. JA, MORGAN MATSON