Our Baby Girl

2 weeks later

I stayed situated inside a tent while everyone was contributing to the help of rebuilding Konoha. Izumi was also in it. She was in a coma, just like Tsunade Sama. It's been two weeks, our baby girl hasn't even been named yet. I refused to name her until Izumi has woken up.

I cradled Baby Girl as Rin was always nearby to feed her.

"Hey Itachi how's it going?" Rin asked quietly as we sat in the tent together.

"It's been the same." I timidly responded.

The past two weeks have been mayhem. I have a child in my arms without a mother's love. I've barely been sleeping.. Mainly because of the baby, but, for Izumi's sake too.

Once Rin left, it was just Izumi, Baby Girl, and I.

"Izumi... Please wake up. Our Baby Girl can't possibly... possibly grow up without a mother. I know it's a lot to ask but please. Who will talk to her about.. Feminine items, boys.. Feminine items."

Silence filled the tent

Tears started to form in both mine and Baby Girl's eyes. It's as if she had sensed my distraught and dismay.

"Baby girl doesn't even have a name yet!" I pleaded. "I refuse to name her without you. She can't possibly go to the academy and be called 'Baby Girl'. It's cute but she's our Baby Girl and no one else's. Please Izumi, I thank you for making me a father, but I can't do this without you."

I neglected my sobs as the baby needed to be changed again.

"Changing diapers is supposed to be a team effort, you know?" I teased.

"I miss you Izu.. Don't die on me.. Don't die on us." I sighed, glancing at Baby Girl.

Feeling despondent over my wife and overjoyed because of my baby. It's either one of the other.

"Her name is Uchiha Izumi-spawn Itachi-spawn Pretty Beautiful Baby Girl That Izumi-Spawner hasn't seen what she really looked like yet." A faint whisper spoke.

I slowly turned my neck around in shock.

"Izumi... That's a mouthful." I said laughing and overjoyed.

The tears that have presently accompanied my eyes, multiplied by a hundred.. Then a thousand.. Then a million.

I quickly changed Baby Girl's Diaper and laid her next to her mother and gently gave both of them a kiss.

"Itachi.. I'm so sorry," Tears dripped on the bottom of the tent. " I'm so sorry that I left you and Baby Girl.. I heard everything you said babe. I love you and I love Baby Girl so much." She turned her head as she was right next to her. "She's so beautiful.."

Izumi then slowly sat up with my guidance. We then gave each other a long, overdue hug that felt like it lasted forever.

"Well a mother needs to hold her baby!" I gestured. "REMEMBER! Support the head and neck." I informed, with the help immense pile of baby books I've read.

"Got it!" She said with a smile on her face.

Izumi's POV

As I cradled my baby in my arms, Itachi hugged us both from behind, and showered me with kisses.

"So let's think of a baby name shall we?" I asked. You kept complaining about it after all.
"Just kidding!"

I quickly then gave Itachi a quick peck on the cheek.

"How about.. Mino?" I suggested.

"Ohh how about Milo!" Itachi guessed.

"She doesn't look like a Milo. Pretty sure that's the hot chocolate brand you drink too." I laughed.

"Hmmm. She looks like a Mina." Itachi suggested.

"Mina... That's beautiful Itachi. Uchiha Mina!"

Itachi then held up Mina up high and prevailed her name to the world.

"Not to be hasty, but should probably go tell everyone you're out of the coma!" Itachi said, grinning.

We slowly got up with Mina stil cradled in my arms. She was so beautiful and tiny.

"We made this." I said on the verge of tears.

"Hell yeah we did!"

3rd Person POV

As they got out of the tent, Itachi supported Izumi, and cheers soon emerged. The three would then live a long live together. Of course, there would be new additions to the family. A baby girl would soon be born in two years named Asuna.

Uchiha Twins would be born two years after the previous miracle. One boy, one girl. Akio and Mikoto. Mikoto, who was named after Itachi's mother.

Mina and Isobu became close friends, yet rivals at heart, causing distress and sorrow in their lives.

Mina and Asuma would both become beauties and prodigies. One jealous of another, they would brawl to decide each others fate. A fate that Akio and Mikoto soon brought to a halt, but that's a whole other story for next time.
In the end, they gave Izumi and Itachi an ecstatic, content life.

Each of the children had many kids, just like their parents, giving Izumi and Itachi a wonderful life as they've aged.

Izumi slowly died with a smile on her face, everyone she loved around her, in Itachi's arms.Not too long after, Itachi had also passed and live on with Izumi for good this time.

She had been given the perfect, full and complete life, she had nothing more she would have wished for.

It's as if it only lasted seconds..