Heroes always arrive late, 'tebayo

Before Shisui properly responded, there was a dust storm forming around a new person.

As the dust cleared up, a yellow haired man with a cloak and a scroll appeared with unusual eye markings. Looks like Naruto has perfected Sage mode.

"Heroes always arrive late." He declared. He looked around as he had just witnessed the destruction of Konoha.

"Naruto!" Minato yelled. "Get out of here! It's too dangerous." He pleaded.

"Step away from my Kaa-san." Naruto growled in a threatening, melancholy, fierce voice. Anger penetrated each voice as he tightly clenched his fist.

He cringed at the poles impaling his mother.

"Looks like we have part two. You just saved even more people from getting killed." The orange man with spiky hair, presumably the leader, stated in a monotone voice.

Part two? What was he talking about. As Shisui and I analyzed the situation from afar, we both came to realization.

"Is he.. Also the Jinchuuriki of..." I whispered, shocked. This was all adding up now. It figured they must need both of the Jinchuuriki's which is why they stayed.

"Who are you anyways!" Naruto yelled in fury.

"Naruto go! Yo--"

Pain then cut him off

"I am Pain. We will be taking you and your mother shortly and extract the tailed beasts inside you."

So he does have part of the ninetails inside of him.

"You won't be getting me OR my Kaa-san!" He declared.

As Shisui, Minato, and I were about to help Naruto, he shooed us away.

"Please......... This is my fight." He said in a confident, committed voice.

Shisui then collapsed, as his wound wasn't completely healing.

"Naruto, please!" Guy-san blurted as he was said running out from behind us.

Minato was distraught, and I felt completely useless to the situation.

"Step back!" Naruto yelled as he stayed in fighting position, with two toads equipped on his shoulder.

Before we went away, I grabbed a Katsuyu, as she had intel on the enemy. I then gave it to Naruto and wished him the best of luck.

As we moved away, I carried Shisui and Katsuyu while Minato had his eyes locked on Naruto and Kushina.

"I feel useless, I'm the Hokage, yet I can't even save my own Wife." Minato whispered.

"Minato-san, you must have faith. If you attacked them right off the back, Kushina would be in, considerably, even more pain then she is right now." I said encouragingly.

"If I was there, she wouldn't even be in this situation." He spat, coldly.

"I'm sorry." He then said quickly.

"There's no reason for you to apologize Hokage sama. I understand how you feel." I said considerately, implying Izumi and our newborn child who doesn't even have a name yet.

Minato and I got in a ready stance just in case things got rough. It truly was 1 vs 6.

"Tou-san, Itachi Nii-san... Everyone! Please don't help me if I fall. I'll get up. If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death! If he tears my head off, I'll stare him to death. If he gouges my eyes off, I'll curse him to death! No matter what! I'm getting Kaa-san back."