Baby Girl and Isobu

"Rin san!"

Rin had appeared, her eyes and nose was red. I could tell she was just crying.

"Itachi, I can loan you some. Where's Izumi?" She said in an uneasy voice.

I turned around to give her some privacy as she fed my child. Rin san and I exchanged information about what's been happening.

"Naruto turned into the form of ninetails?!?!"

"Izumi is wounded!!??"

After Rin had readjusted and finished with my daughter, she gently handed her back to me.

"What a hungry little fella. It's a girl right?" Rin asked

"Yes, a beautiful one at that!"

"Well you and Isobu be friends now! You two will be classmates so get along." She chirped as she lightly bounced her finger on the baby's nose.

We smiled during one of the most dreadful tragedies to happen in Konoha. Children really are what bring us together.

"Where's Naruto?" I then questioned, getting back on topic.

"It was scary. Kushina had been.. Hurt.. again, Minato Sensei had just taken her back though one of the fiercest fights I've witnessed since the war. Hopefully she'll be fine, one of the strongest ladies I know." Rin informed as she was attempting to hold back tears of joy, and sorrow. "He turned into this... this thing.. Apparently he also has the ninetails in him. I'm not sure how many tails he got to before he stormed out and killed another Pain. I'm sure there's only two left. Naruto had gone far away, but his chakra is so monumental, it's as if he could be right next to me. I'm confident he'll get through this and save the village, he is the son of the Legendary Hokage after all! I'm also certain Minato Sensei followed him."

I felt dizzy and my body urged me to follow them. I have a child in my arms. My child. My daughter, my baby. I have to do what's right.

"Rin-san..... Do you mind if..."

Rin then took the baby and cradled it, Obito quickly showed up with Isobu in his hands.

"Itachi," Rin said. "Be careful" Obito added.

I soon ran and followed the substantial chakra of the Kyuubi. The feeling was unimaginable. I never believed one person could ever obtain such an extensive amount of chakra.

When I got to the destination, there was a humongous, leviathan sphere made of rock and presumably debris, in the air, cracking. After debris had fell, I caught a sight of Naruto and Minato finishing off one more Pain. The look on Minato's face had seemed to make Naruto thrilled. He put all his faith in Naruto, and Naruto came through. It seemed as if Minato had helped him from turning into the kyuubi.

"Was that all of them?" I asked wishing it would be all over.

"Yes.... but those were just puppets." Naruto added deeply. He then took a gray pole which was lodged inside of the Pain puppet, and stabbed himself with it.

My heart stopped after Naruto wrenched out the word "puppets". Each one had the capability of causing planetary destruction. My mind couldn't even comprehend how powerful the mastermind controlling these puppets was.

"He's over there." Naruto pointed. He didn't even bat an eyelid when he pulled the thick pole out.

Confused at the sight, I decided to not question it, until Minato then informed me with the intel.

"They were all puppets. The real villain was not among them. Naruto had just found him because of where the chakra was going to. The poles drain you chakra and it goes to the jutsu user. Because of his Sage Mode, he could figure out where it's coming from. Which is a convenient spot for all of this. At the peak of the tallest tree."

"Let's go.. But remember... This is Naruto's fight." Minato remarked, smiling at the hero.

"Like father like son." I added.

Naruto had a smile of exultant. "Thanks Tou-san." He said with a thumbs up

We then ran toward the very top of the highest tree where the chakra intake was coming from.

As we reached the destination in a matter of seconds, we discovered the tree was hallow and made up of a paper-like material that wasn't bark.

As we further went up the tree, we found an opening.

Naruto blasted through the hole and before I could crawl inside, I could already sense the bad aura happening.

There was a man with semi-long, shaggy red hair that was the color of Kushina's. He was skin and bones with a 16 inch waist. He could be even thinner than Tsunade-Sama's state.

He was hooked up peculiar machine, which I'm assuming is where the chakra was connected. There was a beautiful purple haired woman who was wearing an Akatsuki cloak right beside him. (Don't worry, not my type.)

"Naruto.. Minato... My training brothers." The red haired man scoffed. I was ignored but umm that's not important right now.

"Who are you! I won't forgive you, dattebayo!" Naruto spat with fury in his eyes.

The woman with purple hair stepped in front of the real Pain and got into a fighting stance.

"It's okay, Konan.." The red haired man said as he motioned her to step aside.

Minato and I stepped back, letting him have his moment.

" You're the real Pain! You destroyed my home, you killed my friends! You caused my kaa-san and little brother pain!"

Naruto let all of his hatred out, finally letting the mastermind behind the attack get a chance to answer.

"I am Nagato. The real Pain,"