Itachi's Diary!

Day One of Secret Art: No Tell Pregnancy no Jutsu: Mission commence!-

Hey guys it's your girl Itachi here coming at you with a new journal entry. Hung out with my homeboy Shisui. I was acting hella suspicious but he didn't even notice. Not cool.

This isn't cool. It's okay because like I was soups excited about the baby. I wonder at what point Izumi's boobs get bigger. Not that it matters, she's no Sakura anyways. Why exactly do I know that?

Day Two of Secret Art: No Tell Pregnancy no Jutsu-

No one's even suspicious. Not cool. Not freaking cool. I wonder if I would get more attention if I was the pregnant one. Not that it matters. Wish you guys are getting the wrong idea. Not cool.

Day Seven of Secret Art: No Tell Pregnancy no Jutsu-

Okay so not cool news. I've stopped writing because umm apparently no one cares that I'm having a baby with my wife. I know there will always be that one girl whos like "I Knew it!!! Omg I knew it!! Omg I knew it your boobs aren't that big" at the baby reveal party.

I hope the theme is yellow. Yellow is cool. So cool.

Day 18 of Secret Art: No Tell Pregnancy no Jutsu-

Hey guys it's your girl Itachi here, sorry I haven't written in a while. Not cool.

I forgot how to sleep the word ate teen. NANI? Okay anyways, no one is suspicious still, got nothing to worry about. Izumi has been getting some morning sickness and she keeps missing the toilet. Not that it matters. I clean it up for here.

Extra husband points for yours truly. Cool!

Itachi you keep a pregnancy diary too!! We're so meant for eachother. So cool!
Izumi & little fetus

P.S. You should stop writing about boobs.

Day 20 of Secret Art: No Tell Pregnancy no Jutsu-

Izumi I love you put your penmanship is horrid. That marker you used ruined the aesthetic. That drawing you 'spawned' killed the vibes. Not cool.

Day 21 of Secret Art: No Tell Pregnancy no Jutsu-

So not cool! Kakashi and Gai were making out in front of me and making me a third wheel. A couple weeks ago he was cringing about the word 'men'. Ughhh!! My struggles!

Time for a mission. A double mission from now on, not to die until I see my child. BABY MAKE IT A TRIPLE. Protect the fam too. I'll be cool for that. So cool.

Izumi is like now let's see. Not cool that I don't know. I did the math and she's 5 weeks preggers. Still skinnier than me. Not cool. Not that it matters.

Day 30 of Secret Art: No Tell Pregnancy no Jutsu-

Izumi's is scary she's hormonal. Her abs are starting to go. She's scaring me. Her prized possessions since she was 10. Ally, Amy, Alana, Alice, Alisha, and Argon are going away.

In the closet right now, I'm never coming out.

I love women.

Day 42 of Secret Art: No Tell Pregnancy no Jutsu-

Today's the day of the baby reveal!!! Having a party with no alcohol. I added extra women just for Shisui. I'll update you guys. So cool.

Update: That went well. As you know, there's always that girl who says "OMG I KNEW IT YOUR BOOBS GOT BIGGER LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO AND I KNOW YOU DON'T STUFF YOU CLASSY GAL"
Also Izumi's dad drunked everyone up. I was too scared to stop so umm... We told everyone the next day or sometime that week. Family by family of course. Boy o' boy was Izumi's father happy.

(A/N Please enjoy that photo because I just got carpal tunnel from drawing that)

Day 43 of Secret Art: No Tell Pregnancy no Jutsu-

Hey guys it's your girl Itachi here signing off. Not cool. So sorry gals! The secret is out in the open. Ughh. Not Cool. I'll see you guys next time! Baby Reveal went eh. Mwah! Until the next child!

Month 3 of pregnancy

Hey guys, it's your girl Itachi, decided to continue this pregnancy book, yay. Monthly updates! Izumi has morning sickness everyday, I still clean it up. Yay.

She's so cute and moody! Luckily, she doesn't abuse me like most women.

So cool.

Month 4 of pregnancy

Hey guys it's me again. The baby is getting bigger. Not Izumi. I'm not allowed to say Izumi is getting bigger. Uh oh. I hope the baby is a cutie. Well it is because duh, have you seen Izumi and I.

Month 5 of pregnancy

So not cool. Izumi is baffled. Pregnancy brain. I do not look like Shisui! I'm cooler.

Month 6 of pregnancy

Hey guys, it's me again I'm soooooooo petty. So not cool. Izumi's co cute right now. I'm being forced to write this. SOS

Month 7 of pregnancy

I watched a buzzfeed video of a dude carrying the baby and not the girl. Cool.

Month 8 of pregnancy

I'm so excited. The baby is almost coming, so cool! The child is so big now!

Month 9 of pregnancy

I gotta blast on a mission right before the due date. I'll be pissed if I miss it. Please please please.

Little baby stay in there, Izumi would kill me if I'm not by her side to when you're born.

Anyways, signing off for good now..

Little baby, whether you're a boy or girl, we'll love you so much. Even if you try to deceive us or be hormonal in your teenage years, we'll always be there for you. We'll always place you first. We will be the shoulder to cry on and the glove to your ball, until you replace us with someone..We love you! These 9 months have been amazing and such an adventure, I can't possibly wait to see you when you're born in a couple of days! We'll love you so much, no man or woman will ever be good enough for you!

-Mommy and Daddy ( Mainly Daddy, but Mommy loves you just as much! )

Until baby #2 comes...