Up or down?

Izumi's POV

"I'M GETTING MARRIED IN LIKE A FEW HOURS WOAH WE NEED TO GET READY. After I finish this beer hah---"

"NO!" Hana yelled as she snatched the beer bottle before I got the chance to even take a sip.

"Now let's go to Kushina sama's house, AND FOLLOW THE SCHEDULE YOU FOOL."

"Woah there mom, you should work for interrogation." I complimented as we both laughed.

Uzumaki-Namikaze Household
Before we got a chance to knock, Menma abruptly open the door with a melon sized smile on his face.

"Okay ladies! I'll do Hana's hair." Menma said in the most enthusiastic way. "Kaa-san doesn't trust me with the brides hair." He then said in the sassiest, raspiest voice whilst rolling his eyes.

"Okay... let's get this over with then." Hana said.

"NO SHE SHOULD PUT IT UP IN A PONYTAIL WITH A BIT OF BANG AND NO BABY HAIRS STICKING OUT!" Kushina screeched.

"NU UH KAA-SAN SHE SHOULD PUT IT IN A BUN WITH A BIT OF BANG AND NO BABY HAIRS STICKING OUT!" Menma berated.

"This happens all the time." Mikoto said to Hana and I with a giggle.

"Well let's see what the bride wants, shall we!" Kushina stated. "Well go on Izumi, ponytail with a bit of bang and some baby hairs sticking out OR bun with a bit of bang and some baby hairs sticking out."

"Uhmm... No words."

That sentence had most likely started an hour of fighting.

Kushina: "ARGHHHHHHHH"
Menma: "AWAHHHHHHHHH"

"SWEEEEEETIE!!!" Hokage sama said in a gentle hush yell.

Yep she's the dominant one. Just the type of relationship I desire to obtain!

"Menma you should know to ALWAYS agree with your mother!" he said in a whisper as he lightly smacked the boy's head.

"These two are fighting about whether to put Izumi's hair in a ponytail or bun." Mikoto stated. In my opinion she should just leave it down."

"Oh no..." Hokage sama, Hana, and I said simultaneously.

"HANA GRAB MENMA, IZUMI GRAB MIKOTO, AND I'LL HOLD DOWN KUSHINA!" Hokage sama squawked over the instant noise the two red headed Uzumaki's created.

10 hours later {Read it in the Spongebob Narrator voice}

The two redheads and Mikoto were laughing and enjoying their pre planned picnic outside on the lovely, fresh spring grass; Hana, Hokage sama, and I, laid down on the living, panting for breath.

"HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!" I groaned, facedown on the floor. "I still have to get ready for the wedding!!!!" I pouted.

"Okay you know what I'm gonna put your hair in a ponytail WITH SIdE BANG WITHOUT THE THREE STOOGES KNOWING BECAUSE YOUR 'BOUT TO GET MARRIED IN 3 HOURS OKAY OKAY LET'S GO!" Hana whispered in a terrifying voice.

Yondaime Hokage let out a small 'wahhhh' as we left him on the floor and snuck past the Demanding Trio.

As Hana did my hair, we sang some songs, had fun, and stared at my kimono.
"Uggggghhh isn't she a beauty!!" We gushed.

"OKAY YOUR HAIR IS DONE! Damn your hair is easy to work with, no frizzies at all. I was gonna grab all the oil from my little brother. He always keeps these bottles called "Dynamic Marking" laying around the house. Pretty organic, expensive stuff I assume." Hana complimented

"Okay there's only one more hour until the wedding! Let's umm..."

"Eat?" Hana guessed, finishing my sentence.

We both giggled hysterically and decided to get some delivery.

Subsequently, we devoured our delivery, we decided to gather my kimono, makeup, and wedding vows and skipped on over to the wedding site. The wedding set-up was dazzling. It's everything I could've dreamed of... absolutely stunning. The centerpieces were perfect and symmetrical to each other, the flower arrangements were just the right shade of white. It was magnificently alluring.

"Wow you've got some nice wedding vows, you should do this for a living." Hana said.

"Why thank you darling!" I said in a British accent.

Once we got there, we headed into our dressing room which was pampered in blush pink. My heart was racing, it was 20 minutes before I would walk down the aisle. Everything was ready. I had my makeup and hair done with my kimono ironed out flat. I was craving some fries. I really want fries. That was irrelevant.

After ten minutes of repeating my vows to the bridesmaids, I was pacing around the room as Hana comforted me.

"WHAT IF I URFIKMNEBIFHED WHAT IF LIK THESE URNT GUD ENUF!! WHAT IF THEY AREN'T AS GOOD AS HIS BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY SUCC WHAT DAFQUE" I pouted.

"Hey sweetie! It's okay, they're seriously perfect, way better than mine ever will be. I may even steal these if I get married." She shivered at the thought.

Hana swerved her body to check the time. "We better get you going. I doubt you'll need this index card. You've even been saying those in your sleep." She said as she flung it into the trash can.

She shoved me out the doorway as the music was being cued.

"I BETTER GET GOING I SHOULD LIKE BE UP THERE NOW." Hana yelled as she ran towards the door. I was then alone with an anxious face and nerve racking sensation filling up in my body.

"OK I'M READY!" I whispered self motivation