NANI?!?!

.... And in the real world, it did.

Itachi was dubious but suddenly grasped Izumi by the shoulders out of context, and stared straight into her eyes precious Uchiha eyes. He had recently placed a powerful genjutsu tsukuyomi upon Izumi. They were still teenagers, still young, still stufficent of youth.

He had put all of his focus and chakra into this tsukuyomi, planning out each tiny detail to the max. He had started off the Uchiha Massacre with Izumi, to get things over with.

He made sure she would have the perfect life, a life together where they could witness their wedding, have kids, and grow old... All with each other. What's even more magnificent, was that it was only in a matter of seconds.

Izumi's mind has been racing. Minato and Kushina have been dead for years. Her father was killed during the attack of the Ninetails. Menma doesn't exist. Rin and Obito were killed during the previous war. None of the Sannins were in the village anymore. She had the kids she's always wanted, with the perfect man that she thrived for.

"Izumi.. I'm sorry." Itachi cried as he held the young Izumi in his arms, her limp body was barely moving.

" Itachi... For giving me the life I wanted....I forgive you, that was the perfect life- with you.. You must've had a good reason." Izumi croaked.

Her mind was decaying away, but her love was here to stay.

"I love you Itachi-kun. Thank you..."

The smile on her fact stayed, even after death.

Itachi sobbed into her shoulder, attempting to make his cries muffled and inaudible. He then gently laid her down on the floor, and lightly swiped her eyelids shut.

"Goodbye Izumi," Itachi said in a sorrow voice. "I had to.."

Itachi then got up, ignoring the feelings of his own. He gasped for air, having just being depleted of a massive amount of chakra. He felt blind as his eyes bled.

He sheathed his katana, and went on to murder each Uchiha in sight with the help of a masked man, sparing only his little brother, Sasuke.

Throughout the night.... Blood filled the outskirts of the town.