Carnivals, Churros, Courtesy

Meanwhile at the carnival

The carnival only comes every month for five days. It had many games and it was usually jam packed, so it was almost impossible to not collide into anyone. There was circus music playing at the carnival and a mixture of many different smells. Most of them coming from the churros and the petting zoo. Izumi soon spotted the churros, as she was dependently addicted.

"LETS GO GET SOME CHURROS!!!!" Screeched Izumi in Itachi's ear. "I love churros I want churros I am churros" she whispered in the most frightening whisper itachi has ever heard.

Izumi's POV

I ordered four churros for me, two of them filled with chocolate, and two for Itachi. I let him handle what he wanted inside his.
When we got our churros and paid, Itachi and I both raced for our wallets.

Itachi already paid for the ramen so no way am I letting him pay for the damn churrors.

-gagebinshino jutsu-

I sweetly and passionately kissed Itachi's soft lips while my shadow clone paid for the churros. His lips were really soft. Must be blistex.

My heart was exploding and going faster than a rollercoaster, I could tell Itachi's was pounding. That was my first real kiss. I aspire Itachi doesn't presume I have another level of delusional-ness.
I beamed at a wide eyed Itachi. Slightly embarrassed of what I did, I thought that was quite audacious of me. After what sensed to feel like an hour, he finally spoke. "Wow" Said Itachi... "You sure are smart" Itachi said choppily. We both giggled.

11:56 PM

"Oh no I better go home, my parents are probably waiting for me. " I said.
"Let me walk you home" Said itachi courteously. We then linked arms and started to strut home.
We then talked about the lip products we use because stay hydrated kids!

Once we reached my house he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I best be going now."
My heart was pounding faster than a bugatti. I felt overwhelmed ecstasy.

When I inaudibly thrust myself inside, I went up against the wall and quietly screamed in felicity with my eyes shut tight. I thought to myself, it was a valuable and memorable day. I got plenty of training in today and had a remarkable, sensational date.THAT I CAN'T GET OVER STILL. I have mass amounts adrenaline rushing through every orphus of my body. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Psyche! I'm exhausted, goodnight Me. As I drifted off into a slumber, the last thing on my mind was Itachi.

Darkness

Itachi's POV

As I faintly and steadily stepped foot in the house, there was utter silence. I was aware father was working late at the Police Station and Kaa-san was in a deep sleep. Not so convinced about my little brother. I decided to check on Sasuke and there he was,  flipping a thick....hardcover..

Book

"Nii-san why are you home so late?". Sasuke then quickly went off topic, neglecting his curiosity from before, and asked if I could train with him right now.

"Right now Sasuke?" I said in a drained tone.
"I'm not tired yet!"

Instead of doing my signature "Forgive me Sasuke" and bump him in the forehead with my 2 fingers, I settled to check for improvement. It's been a period in time where we've trained with each other. 

"Okay Sasuke, but don't tell tou-san or kaa-san about this" I warned.  Sasuke's usual resting face soon turned into a mouth wide smile, showcasing his teeth.

In training lot 6

I could tell he was improving. His throws were becoming more accurate and precise as they hit the exact middle of the target. While he was practicing, I was thinking about my date with Izumi. I soon remembered who we ran into at Ichiraku's.

"Hey Sasuke, guess who I ran into at Ichiraku's."

Sasuke started thinking displaying a pensive look.

"I saw Lord Hokage's son, your classmate Naruto. Are you guys friends?" Sasuke looked as if he didn't feel anything for him.

"He's a bit of a nuisance but he's all right" Sasuke said as he threw more kunai at the targets. "Well you be nice to him." I said with a stern voice.

"Ya, ya" Sasuke blurted in an annoyed tone. "What were you doing at Ichiraku's? Aren't you more of a.. a dumpling or dango type of guy?" Sasuke questioned.

Ummmm. Lets see how should I respond.

"With a couple friends ya know.." It seemed as if Sasuke became uninterested. "We should get going now" I said.

"But there's no school tomorrow... Kushina-San."

" Well I don't want to mess up your sleeping schedule for when you do have school. Now let's go home." I said convincingly.

"and no joking about Hokage sama's wife..."

I yearn the days where I could carry him on my back after playing hide and seek or after training sessions,  but little Sasuke will be a genin once he graduates from the academy in about 4 months.

Home

As I collapsed into bed, with my  stomach face down, I thought of the date Izumi and I had. She really is a needle in a haystack. I wouldn't dare jeopardize anything to lose her.