Kakashit

Izumi's POV

"Kay." I blurted after I heard the voice who I knew was Itachi as I covered my eyes, holding the dumpling skewer in my mouth.. "Wait Itachi? WAIT ITACHI!"

I ran the hell out of there.

After my encounter with Itachi, I found it sweet how we escaped from our prison cell to the dumpling stand at the same time, the night before our wedding.

I wistfully only got one round of dumplings, while the goal was three. Little did my small black brain know, my husband would also show up to eat is favorite food.

If only I had brain capacity, stamina, and energy, I would go back to the dumpling stand and stuff my face full.

Once I returned to my 'No Itachi Camp', I brushed my long brunette hair, 300 times, which responsively grew back after a certain incident.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I had a towel covering my body and one wrapped around my hair. I heard a bunch of pitter-patter-chit-chatting going on. I am positive all of the ladies are drunk, Hana looked as if she was on the verge of being on the influence.

"IZUUUUUUUUUMIIIII" They all yelled as if this was an orgy. "Okkkkay Yeah.. I'll just let you guys...." I walked out before I even finished the sentence.

When I went into the guest room I was staying in, there was just constant laughter.

I gazed out my window and was absolutely engrossed with the display of glistening stars that shone through the murkiness of the night

After about four minutes of staring at the luminous stars, I decided to get dressed in my silk shorts and a ribbed, blush tank top. I then took my hair out of my ponytail, it took a strain on my brain since my hair would be enough for four people.

I perched down on a stool and stared at the vanity mirror in front of me.

The phrase 'I'm getting married tomorrow' was circulating my mind, brain, and body.

It took a minute to sink the joy and alleviation. I've established that I'm emotionally prepared for tomorrow. Physically? I think not.

What if my hair goes astray, what if SOMEONE WILL WEAR A KIMONO TO THE WEDDING BECAUSE THEY'RE SINGLE AND ALONE. Actually I would just ANBU their ass to WisCANson.

After charging up, I decided to spend quality time with the ladies now. I strolled out in the foyer, the whole bridesmaids clan was passed out cold on the floor. Hana was just watching a horror movie and snorting, loading handfuls of popcorn into her mouth as if were ammo to a gun.

She grinned and motioned for me to join her. The bridesmaid created an obstacle course to get to the couch, as the tricky, yet impressive positions they were in, took up the whole floor unit. As we became adjacent, we made ourselves comfortable passing the joint.... I mean popcorn bowl.

We both eventually dozed off. Damn forgot the dumplings

6:00

6 hours until the wedding.

The groaning and complaining of the bridesmaids eventually woke the duo up.

"What time is it???"

"6:00" a familiar voice said

"Oh great earlier than expected..."

We decided to get ready and

Oh wait... "Hi..yoooooo Rin nee-chan." I said in a shaky voice. "We're not hungover!" I pointed and waved my finger back and forth between Hana and I.