Part 11

I stayed watching the clock every 5 mins . I finally stopped watching and texted Tay back

"i wrote omg i never felt this either but i dont want to move fast because you i know still love Charles , but yes i do want a divorce and you make me the happiest woman . I never been treated this way in the 12 years I've been married to Charles . but i can't find my phone i think i left it at your house." Then i sent it . Charles texted again , bitch dont play with me , dont try nothing to stupid & you better not tell that bitch ass cop im contacting you. i will beat your ass to death bitch. I didnt reply i i forward it to Tay's phone . Tay replied quickly , dont worry ill be there for your lunch . I felt so safe with him but idk how to let Charles know i wanted a divorce .

It was time for me to go to lunch . It was a knock on my office door . I was so scared to turn around but when i did it was Tay . I was so relieved . He said well beautiful lady are you ready for lunch i said yes sir . When we was getting ready to leave , Charles was standing behind Tay . Um excuse me where tf you think you're taking my wife . Tay replied to lunch , then moved Charles out of the way . Charles replied i be damn , im the only one that brings her anywhere . Tay said well i hope your eye sight is very clear because she is going with me to lunch . Charles steady talking i turned around and said please leave i dont want you anymore , i want a divorce. Charles laughed , bitch you belong to mw forever , i dont know wtf this cop told you but you're not anywhere . Tay laughed , and said we'll entertain you in court then we left .

*Charles Speaking

Idk who tf this cop think he his , but that bitch belongs to me . He got me fucked up & Gia ass do too . When i get my hands on this bitch , Im going to do damage . She think she safe but believe me that cop cant save her ass all the time & wtf do she mean she want a fucking divorce . This bitch done lost her fucking mind . I pulled my phone out and textex her. "If you think you're leaving me , your ass better think again, the only way you're leaving is in a body bag bitch .oh yeah and tell your cop of a boyfriend he cant2 save your ass for long.