Part 20

Um Tay what are you doing here ? I asked . He said NO! WTF! Are you doing here with him ? I said , I just came to see how he was doing . I seen the look in Tay eyes. He looked hurt and betrayed . He said you know what i hope yall have a great life and i pray he doesn't kill you then he stormed off . I got up and ran behind him . Tay !!! I yelled . Tay , please stop . Its not what you think , baby i promise ! Stop and listen to me . Tay stopped and turned around well WTF is it Gia , Huh wtf is it . You're in there talking to your abusive ass husband , lying said you're going to have coffee with your client. I came down here to surprise you & the kids with a nice dinner tonight then wtf do i see , you nd your husband hand to hand, and you're telling me its nothing like that . I cried , its nothing like that i swear its not . I said please come sit with us and you'll see . Tay said wtf now you want us to sit down together i said yes please . I grabbed Tay hand then led the way . We set back down , okay look Charles I love Tay , i know you're my husband but i can't no longer be with you or married to you . Charles started cursing bitch you got me fucked up . Tay started yelling no you got her no us fucked up . I repairex her hurt , made her feel like she's the queen because all your stupid ass did was hurt this woman . This woman was beaten, abused, hurt, and destroyed because of you . If i wasn't for me she'll be dead by now . Now leave my fucking family alone bitch ass nigga or this will be your last time walking on this earth . Tay said let's go Gia . I got up and left .

When we got outside of Copelands, Tay said I bet not see yall met up or nothing. i invested to much time in this . I looked up at him and said I'm sorry , it'll never happen again .Tay said it better not . Now come on I have to buy Chelsea and my self fits for this dad and daughter dance . I followed Tay to this place where he always shop at . I seen the perfect dress for Chelsea in the window . I got out and said Babe thats the dress right there , he said cool now lets find the same color for me . We looked around until we found the perfect tux for Tay . Tay said now we're going to be fly at this dance . I laughed and said yes yall are .  We checked out and Tay said Gia i love you and you're kids and i hope some day that we'll have our own . I looked up at him and said aww really he said yes babe . I said pay for the stuff lol . He paid for the stuff then we headed back to his house well as i should say now our house .

We arrived back at the house. I called Chelsea down so she could see the dress. I said Tay has a surprise for you . Tay pulled out the dress . OMG! Tay it's so beautiful , thank you i cant wait to wear it for the dance. She ran and gave Tay a hug and said im glad you're in our lives , thank you so much .  Chelsea ran back upstair , I said see they love you just like I do. He said Daddy Tay saves the day . I laughed and said yes you did babe . He said Im sorry on the way I acted today but I just dont want to see you being hurt and abused no more Gia. You're a beautiful woman and I love you and one day I want to marry you and make you the happiest woman alive. I shed a tear and said I love you too Tay . Can we go down and file divorce Monday ? He said we sure can. I said good now lets go make luch for us .