Part 33

It's been 2 weeks since Charles contacted the office and since Tae damn near ripped his head off. I thought maybe Charles got the hint and left me along. I walked out my office to the break room to get a few snacks and bottles of water. I set down and tried to clear my head and have it ready for my new client. My new client has been waiting to start since 2 weeks ago but with all of things that's been going on, I didn't think that I was ready for a new client. I looked down at my phone for time. I realize I had 15 mins till my client came, but all of sudden I get this bad feeling in my stomach.

I left out the break room and headed back to my office. Once I reached my office , I looked down at my phone and realized I only had 5 mins till my client arrived. I walked into my office and sat down and grabbed my new client's folder. I went over everything I needed to before he showed up. I practiced speeches over and over in my head to make sure I was ready for this. This was a million dollar profit and I knew if I messed this up , I would screw up the company and myself. I snapped out of it and then there was a knock at the door. I kept my head down and yelled in a sweet voice come in. Before I lifted my head up the strange voice said hi Gia its me your new client and chuckled . I raised my head up very quickly and there was Charles scrawny ass was standing there with that stupid ass grin on his face.

I hurried up and stood up and said sooo you're suppose to be James Fierson huh. I knew once I got that funny feeling something wasn't right. He stood there and said that is correct. Then he continued , I knew if I said it was me , you would have security here and your punk ass man so I decided to come up with James Fierson kinda cool right. I looked at him and said Charles what do you want. Why cant you leave me alone ! Tonya knocked on the door. She entered, hey Gia.... Oh never mind you're busy. I quickly said no come in stay. Then I gave her they keywords for security and then rushed out 30 secs later security was there. I finally for a relief and hurried up and called Tae.