Part 29

#TheAbusiveExHusband
part 29

I woke up and seen everybody standing in the room. I was hooked up to all of these monitors.  Tay was walking back and forth across the room.  I seen my mother and father there. Chelsea and Jr was sleep in the corner.  Tay walked over to the bed and said baby you did it. My obgyn walked in the room.  Hi Mrs. Tyner,  how are you feeling.  I looked up at her,  I'm fine what's going on.  Well she said,  Baby Jayden is here.  I interrupted her and said here , what do you mean he's here. I thought he was going to be here in 2 weeks.  She said well lady your 2 weeks turned into today and he's healthy and looks just like his dad.  I looked up at Tay   and he started smiling.  Well can I see him Doc.  she replied of course let us finish running test and he'll be in here in 15 minutes. 

We waited for Baby Jayden to come in the room.  Tay leaned over to me and said our family is now complete. Before I could say anything,  Charles walked in the room.  Tay immediately got rowdy.  WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE,  HUH. Charles stepped up and said,  I want to see my child.  Tay looked at me . WTF you mean your baby,  bitch ass NIGGA you better gtf before I beat your ass in here.   Charles said for one my wife is a hoe, so why you gone beat my ass and you and I both know that that's my baby.  Tay said how when she haven't fucked you in over 12 months.  Tay continued,  Charles get your bitch ass from out of here,  this my last warning.  I yelled,  Charles leave,  me and my family trying to enjoy our beautiful blessing that just enter this world so if you would leave we will greatly apprecicate it.  Charles said I'll let y'all enjoy for now but I'm coming back for my family.  Tay said try it and I'll bury your ass right here,  then Charles left. 

About 5 minutes later,  my obgyn walked in with Jayden.  He was the most beautiful lil fella I ever seen.  He had long black curly shiny hair, carmel skin,  and his daddy eyes.  Tay couldn't do nothing but cry.  He said I can't believe we made this beautiful lil handsome fella.  Chelsea and Charles Jr ran over to the bed.  OMG mommy he's beautiful,  Chelsea said. Tay laughed yeah he get that from lol. Charles Jr said no thanks to me then everybody started laughing.