Part 15

I went to open the door . The officer said we got a call saying someone broke in . I said yes both of them over there suffering from wombs . The cops walked over there . I said said that's Charles Tyner & i dont who the other guy is . The cops said this one who destroyed the house i said yes sir . Alright Mr. Tyner , you're under arrest . Charles said ill be back . Tay said next time you might not leave alive . Then the other officer handcuffed the other guy. They read them their rights then put them in the car. Tay said im finna board up these windows go upstairs & wait for me . I walked up stairs and called my mom . She answered on the 3rd ring . Hello Gia, Is everything okay ? I said no mama . Whats wrong baby? she replied. I said mama Charles broke into Tay house , bust all his windows out , holes all in the walls , & fucked up all his tvs . My mama said wtf are yall okay? I said yes him nd whoever the hell it was is in jail . Thank God ! She replied . I said can you keep Charles Jr i said wait speaking of Jr. Let me tell you about this bitch at the restaurant . So me & Tay goes into this fancy ass restaurant downtown . We goes inside and this ghetto ass bitch approached me, telling me that i took Charles from her and to tell hin that her Charles Jr and 3 month ild daughter need shit . My mom said hold on girl you finna give me a heartattack , wtf .! I said yes child i said then the nappy headed bitch got in her feelings so i got up and she acted like she wanna finna spit on so i punched the hoe . My said you lucky i wasnt there cuhs we would've beat that bitch i said girl then i told that hoe next time she approach me ima beat her ass like Charles use to do me . My mom screamed thru the phone . Girl leave the hood Gia where she at , dont bring her back . I said oooweee mama. We laughed and talked for the next 30 mins then my man came upstairss looking all scrumptions i said mom i gotta go i got some chocolate ima finna eat up . She replied it better not be that man girl i laughed & said bye mama .

I looked up at Tay . Um Mr.Chocolate what you think you finna do . He replied girl im finna get you this dick . I laughed no you finna go to sleep , he looked & said girl please you know you want some of me . Now get in that position i like . I replied yes daddy . I knew this man was finna fuck my soul out of me again . baby i was ready lawddd . Tay started rubbing on me getting me all hot & ready . Then he spread my legs open & then boom his phone rang . he said FUCK ! whoever this is better have a good reason to call me . He picked up his phone , it was his job . Hello , Um Tay man we need you to come in , he said man right now , you fucking up my romantic time . The Chief replied well the lucky woman we need you then he hung up .I said go ahead & i need to get rest anyways. He kissed me & jumped up & got ready . I laid back on the bed like how can this man make feel like a brand new lady , i felt like the Gia in high school . Tay walked in his uniform , then i snapped back to reality . Babe im finna go he said . Okay babe see you when you get off.  He replied okay , ill set the panic mode for the house then walked out. 

*Tay Speaking

I arrived at work . Im so pissed whoever called out better have a death in the family . I walked in and set at my desk . Chief walked up to me , he said you're on booking duty . he said we got two that came in tonight that broke into somebody's house . I asked whats their name . He replied Charles Tyner & Kenny James . I laughed oh really . I walked down to booking . I said Mr.Tyner , time for you to be booked . When he seen me he froze , then replied oh they had to send you huh , we got some unfinished business dont we . I replied trust me homeboy this not what you want , you better stay in your place before i beat your ass like should've been done . Charles replied yo ass not gone do shit . I laughed thats your warning , you try me if you want to and ima beat your ass like a real man suppose to. Kenny spoke up ,man Charles stop picking with this man . You can't be mad because he's fucking your wife . Charles said shut your weak ass up , Gia is my bitch & she been my bitch for 12 years that bitch aint going no where . I replied don't call my woman no bitch . She is no longer your property so get that shit out your head & if you continue to fuck with us , ill have your ass buried 12 ft under and ill make sure we visit your ass everyday then i continue on booking him.