Part 27

#TheAbusiveExHusband
Part 27

Tay hung the phone up with whoever he was on the phone with . He said babe it's handled your job will not find out . I said good cause I don't want them to see me naked . Wtf is wrong with Charles . Tay said don't worry about it its handle and I don't want you to stress about it remember you're carrying my son in there . I said your son he said yes it's a boy I said no it's a girl he said you wanna bet then got up and did his happy dance , you know the one with the dick moving . I laughed so hard then my stomach started growling. Tay stopped dancing he said what you craving , I said Taco Bell. He said bet and walked out .

I was ready to eat but I couldn't stop thinking about the shit Charles did on Facebook . That Motherfucker always tryna ruin my life because he not getting none of this pussy no more but he needs to realize he did that not me . I went through to many ass whoopings with him . He left me for dead more than 10 times ion even know how many times it was . All I know is he is mad that I moved on and it's gone devastate him when he find out I'm carrying someone else child . I chuckled to myself . I deserve everything that is happening in my life . A good man , a healthy relationship, and my kids are finally happy instead of terrified if I'm going to be dead when they get arrive home . I heard the front door close , that bought me back to reality .

Tay arrived with my food . I instantly got sick when I smelled it . He said oh jeez i knew the smell was gone make you sick . I said once I finish throwing up I'm still going to eat it . He laughed and said with your hardheaded ass lol . I got up and ran to the bathroom . I was so sick from the smell of them tacos. I thought to myself like damn ion think ima be able to eat them . Tay came in the bathroom and started rubbing my back. I felt so horrible , he picked me up and laid me in the bed . He said you still think you're going to be able to eat them tacos . I looked up at him and rolled my eyes . He laughed . He said don't worry I'll get you some crackers and ginger ale then he left the room .