Part 16

After I finished booking him , he asked me why do i want his left overs . I laughed then said listen she not no left overs , she's a beautiful woman that loved your stupid ass, but you put your hands on her and destroyed her . Guess what! I fixed all that & repaired her . Charles laughed & said do you think im finna let you just take her from me , you got another thing coming. When they release me, im going to continue to fuck with yall until Gia come back . i laughed and like i said your ass will be 12 ft under, then i threw his ass in the cell . I walked back over there to Kenny , i said you know your homeboy used your name huh , i bet you didn't kniw that. Kenny said you lying , i said bet then i walked back to my desk . Chief walked over to me . Tay i need you in my office, he said . I got up & followed him . He said Mr. Tyner has a threatning charges on you , im sorry but i have to suspend you for 2 weeks . I got pissed instantly. Wtf , that man threatning me & my girl , broke in our house destroyed the motherfucker & you're going to suspend me gtf outta here then i left .

I got into my car & checked my phone it was 2:30 am . I called Gia , she answered half sleep. Whats wrong ? She asked. I said i got suspended because Charles said i was threatning him while booking him . She said wtf are you serious. i said yea im on my way back home . I said okay babe im up waiting on you then i hung up . i couldn't believe this motherfucker got me suspended for some shit he started but im not tripping cuhs im going to make sure Gia go up there and show them all of those messages saying he the one who destroyed my house . I arrived back at the house , Gia was downstairs waiting on me . I walked through the door , she ran to me are you okay . i said yes im fine . then she replied im ready to get that divorce . I said good we'll go down to the court in the morning so you can file for divorce. Now lets finish what we started .

Gia Speaking

I raced Tay upstairs , i knew this man was finna have me in heaven . i threw him on the bed & started undressing him then he got up & started undressing me . All that chocolate had me hot and ready . Baby i thought i was a teenager again . He rubbed his d*ck  on my wet p*ssy , i thought i died and went to heaven , i started screaming out YESSSS DADDY YESSS ! It went on for hours . When we finished i was tired as hell , that man worked me for hours but i felt like Gia. The real Gia . I couldn't believe i was acutally sleeping with another man . I never seen myself sleeping with nobody else but DAMN ! that shit felt so real . Real sex , where i can be all freaky & nasty . I can get use to this here .