Part 35

I didn't know if I should investigate Tae. I grabbed my laptop and started searching upon his parents. Some reason there wasn't no one under Jean or Eugene Jones . I got up and went through all of Tae's things. I came across his birth certificate, his real name not even Tayshawn. Jones wasn't his last name and his parents name wasn't Jean or Eugene. I was pissed instantly. I couldn't believe the man I love, the man that asked me to marry him lied to me. I continued to go through his things. The girl that was out front across the street was Tay's well whatever his damn name is current wife. I set there couldn't believe his name was Justin. The scene from the day his wife came played in my head. I heard her call him Justin but I couldn't figure out why she called him that. I went back to my computer and typed in Justin Jones, a lot of shit popped up, nothing bad, but a lot shit . I was devasted. Why he didn't just tell me all of this. Then I thought is that why Charles keep saying he got something on Tay.

I waited for Tay to come. When he walked through the door , I immediately started questioning him . Who is Tayshawn and why did you make up that name? Why you didn't tell me your name is Justin Jones? Why did you lie to me Tay huh, why? He stood there in shocked. He said you went through my things Gia. I said fuck all of that why did you lie. Why did you tell me that your parents died when you were younger. I screamed huh Justin Why Justin? He started yelling I cant believe you went through my things I thought you trusted me Gia. I replied , trust you Justin , I've been thinking you name is Tayshawn for that past a year and half, thinking your parents died , but when you side you was gone get your mom to pick up Jayden from daycare I started to wonder, so I did some investigation my damn self. Then I paused , oh yeah and the bitch that was out side in the front wasn't your girlfriend, SHES YOUR FUCKING WIFE ! So now do you think im suppose to fucking trust you! You're full of lies Tay , full of fucking mysteries. Me and the kids are out of here . When you decide to tell me the truth call me until then leave me the fuck alone Tay.

I ran upstairs and packed me and Jayden's things. I called my mom and told her that we were coming to live with her for awhile. I wanted to cry but tears wouldn't come. I was so disappointed and pissed , I couldn't look at Tay/Justin whatever is damn name is . I finished packing our thing and got in the car. When I got down the street , Tay was blowing me up sending text messages after text messages and leaving voicemail after voicemail. I threw my phone down and drove to my mom house.

Once I arrived to my mom's house, Jr and Chelsea ran out and helped me get our things. My mom stood in the door way with her hands out grabbing for Jayden. She looked at me and said baby whats wrong , I replied mom, when I get Jayden to sleep I will tell you all about it . I went inside and fixed Jay's bottle so I can lay him down for a nap but you know as usual my mom took over. She went to her room laid and Jay down then she came back downstairs and said okay im ready for the story. I set down and took a deep breath . I said mom Tay has being lying to me. First off, his real name is not Tayshawn its Justin. My mom said WTF GIA WHAT THE FUCK ! I said do you want me to continue or not she, she said im sorry Gia continue. I said continued , I said Second his parents not dead and he's married. She said child this to much I need a drink then got up and went to the kitchen.