Part 19

I tossed and turned all night . How could Tay forget to tell me he has two kids ? What do he mean he just found out ? I couldn't believe this shit here , it's been 3 months we've been seeing each other & now he gets a call from "BabyMama." I guess Tay felt me tossing and turning because he got up . Gia, is everything alright, he asked. I said no , why didn't you tell me that you have kids, we've been seeing each other for 3 month then all pf sudden you get a call from your "Babymama". He said , im sorry but i just found out last month . I was going to tell you but we've been so busy getting the house together and when i got the results in the mail it slipped my mine. I said really Tay , you should've told me . I wouldn't have let you spend all this time with my kids when you could've been spending time with yours , getting to know them . He looked and said you're right , then he showed me the results . I said something fishy about these results. He said what do you mean . I said there's a hand signature and this paper was printed off the internet . Tay said what do you mean . I pulled out my computer google the dna results nd showed him the exact same one he got . He called up the girl , bitch wtf you got going on . Why tf did you print these results out from google . The phone got silent then the call ended. He said this bitch got me fucked up , got me thinking that those babies are mine .I said calm down , lets just go to bed & we'll figure it out in the morning.

The next morning rolled around , i checked my phone and seen a text from the jail saying that Charles was released . I missed him so much , i wanted to see him but I was afraid of what he might do to me . I put the phone down and got in the shower. All i could think about was Charles , I know I'd be stupid if i go back but that's still my husband and i still love him . Tay on the other hand treats me like a queen , he makes sure im straight & oh yeah he doesn't hit me & im growing to love him . I continued to shower and thought that ill go see Charles for a little while just to see if he's changed. I got out the shower and got dressed . Tay walked in where are you going this morning . I said out to have coffee with a client . He said okay be back by 2 i have this huge thing planned for us .I said okay and kissed and left .

I texted Charles & told him to meet me at Copelands way on the other side of town . He texted back and said okay . I drove to the other side of town to meet him . My heart was racing , I was scared out of my mind . I didnt know if Charles was going to kidnap me or try to do something crazy but i still went to meet him . I arrived at Copelands . I seen Charles had already arrived there . I walked inside and set down in front of him . Hey Charles , how are you , i asked . He said im fine feel like a changed man . I giggled, i hope you did change . He cut me off, Gia i can't believe you're sleeping with another man . I'm still your husband , i cut him off , hold tf dont blame all of this on me . If you wouldnt have beat me all of these years ill still be yours , but you left me for dead . Then on top of that you have 2 kids on me , Charles Jr & your three month old daughter. Charles said how do you know about them. I said i beat your hoe up twice already for approaching me side ways . Then somebody tapped me on the shoulders , i turned around & it was Tay .