Part 26

#TheAbusiveExHusband
Part 26

I couldn't sleep I thought was lying to me . I mean why tf would his ex send me an old picture of them two . I mean she is a jealous bitch .So I waited for Tay to call back because I want to know why this bitch wanna pop up then I got this sharp pain in my stomach . I laid back down to ease the pain but they were coming back to back ! I called for Chelsea and Charles Jr . They rushed in and Charles Jr rubbed my stomach until the pains eased . Chelsea said mom did you get up I said no I didn't not, she said well you need to lay down and I'll go make you some hot tea . I laid back on the bed and grabbed my phone and I seen I had notifications from Facebook . I clicked on them and wtf Charles was posting naked pictures of me ! I instantly got pissed off . I hurried up and phoned Tay when he answered he said babe I already know I'm going to handle it . I said it's not about the picture your ex sent it's about what Charles posted on Facebook . He said yeah I know I'm going to handle it .

I was so pissed I wanted to post Charles little dick pictures but I knew that wouldn't make the situation any better ! I just laid there and watched everybody comment on how my body was prefect & how he lost a good woman but then there was this comment from Tay's ex saying damn her body look good but what you did to her face looks even better ! My face was probably redder than hell !!! I commented on there and said really Charles you wants to play it's time to fucking play. Then comments and comments started coming . Charles was steady bashing me on Facebook saying I left him for a cop and that the cop was beating me all kinds of shit .  My phone started ringing it was Tay yes bae he said why did you comment on there I said idk he said delete the comment I'm almost home then he hung up .

15 mins went by and I heard the front door open . Tay ran up the stairs and said Wtf Gia . I said what I don't know why he doing this Tayshawn I don't . Tay pauses girl don't you ever call me that and smiled . I said well that's your name but anyways did he post anything else . He said yes you giving him head and all types of things . I said WHAT THE FUCK !! He was recording me doing all those things to him . Tay said yes I'm kind of jealous that he exposing the good things my woman can do . I looked up at him he said I'm joking babe . I said Tay this is a serious matter , what if my job sees this and doesn't want me to come back to work . Tay said Gia don't worry about it ima have this handled I promised then he called someone .