Part 17

A Month had passed , me & Tay was actually getting serious. Last week I had mer upwith the divorce lawyer so i can finally put an end to my marriage . Tay had bought me a new car because Charles reported mine stolen. Tay just told me to  fuck the car , even tho i had bought it . Tay & I was getting the house back in order, he went and bought my babies' beds for their new room . Charles Jr & Chelsea likes Tay , Chelsea even asked him to go to the father & daughter dance with her but he told her that she should ask Charles . Chelsea told him that she didn't want to be around him no more that she wanted him to go with her .Tay was happy and he told her he would go. Chelsea said i guess we'll be going shopping for our outfits then ran upstairs happy . My phone started ringing it was the jail . Hello, I said yes, Mrs.Tyner , i said this is she may i help you . The jailor replied yes mam Mr.Tyner asked could I call him for you because he's getting released soon and he wants to know if you could come get him . I laughed and said hell no then i hung up. Tay said who that was i said the jail asking can i come get Charles when he get released , Tay laughed they tried it . I said yes they did .

I started getting ready for work , today is my short dat & i was ready for it to be over. I put on my white skin tight dress with me red bottoms on . I felt like Cardi B then , cant nobody tell me nothing. I giggled & said girl you a mess . I finished getting ready then my song came .. i started singing "I TELL ALL MY HOES RAKE IT UP , BREAK IT DOWN , BAG IT UP" baby i was in that mood . i was dancing and everything then i turned around and seen Tay laughing at me . I said what he said girl you ain't got no rhythm i said shid wanna beat . He said hurry up , you're going to be late. I hurried up and ran out the door . I hate being late for work . I was flying trying to get there . I had finally made it . I walked through the door and all eyes was on me . I said damn i got something on my face.  Janae the girl behind the front desk said girl no hunty you're glowing & looking like the Gia i know . I laughed & said girl i got my Cardi B going on . She laughed & said girl what am i going to do with you . I said love me that all then walked to my office .

Time was going by fast , I got 30 mins left i was happy . Janae walked in my office , hey you wanna go out tonight i said yeah let me just let Tay know im having a girls night . She said cool then i called Tay . Hey baby whats up he said , I said babe im going out with Janae tonight , he said really you called me to tell me that . I laughed i said yes , he said go ahead & have fun , ill take the kids to the movies m I said okay , ill be home round 7 or 8 so i can cook dinner . Tay replied no babe ill cook enjoy your night , you deserve it beautiful , i said okay baby . He said I love you , i paused for a min then said i love you too. He said why the long pause i said because it was a shocker . He laughed well i do now go have fun . I said okay i will & make sure the kids clean their rooms , he replied daddy Tay got this go head woman . I laughed then hung up .