Part 32

A few months went by, Baby Jayden is 3 months now . Tae started back working day shifts now. I went back to work at my old gig. Chelsea and Charles Jr is on spring break with my parents . Jayden is in daycare because I really don't trust everybody with my newborn. Life has been great for us. Charles finally got the memo and left us alone . I guess you can say my la family is at peace now . No more drama or stupid shit dealing with him and his mut .

My office phone started ringing. I was hesitant at first because today is my first day back . I didn't know if it was Charles, well really don't no one knows I'm back working here. I thought to myself. It rang again , I finally picked up , a deep voice in the phone said , ha you thought I left you alone huh bitch , well you thought wrong and the phone hung up . I hurried up and pulled out my phone and called Tae . I was in tears by the time he answered. Tae I said , Charles just called up here , I don't know, how he knows I'm here but I'm afraid he's going to show up . Tae said I'm on my way up there , contact the security and let them know be there in 15 minutes . I hung the phone up and hurried up and contacted security.  Security came running to protect my office door . I could see everybody in the front lobby looking dead at me . I immediately got embarrassed and close the door .

Tae finally arrived . He ran up to me and told me that they caught him before he even made it up here . I took a deep breath and let all of the scariness and tears out . Tae said baby you're going to be fine just relax and enjoy your first day . I will handle him and I promise he won't bother you again . I looked up at him and said I hope so , I'm afraid of what he'll do to be while I'm up here . Tae looked at me & said don't worry I got him ,you just relax and enjoy your day , then he left .