Part 31

#TheAbusiveExHusband
Part 31

Baby Jayden bring so much joy in the house.  We had forgot about all the bullshit that was going on. Tay didn't go back to work after I had Jayden.  He said he's staying home until my six weeks is up. He keep telling me that he wants to make sure we're safe. I keep telling him we're fine,  but he believe Charles is going to hurt me and the kids, but I keep telling him Charles doesn't scare me.  Tay would say things like,  what you still want him or something,  knowing damn well I don't want no damn Charles. I just look at him and roll my damn eyes. Jayden start crying, I like when he do that because it takes Tay mind off the bullshit. Chelsea walks in,  aye Tay somebody is parked across the street looking at our house. Tay ran to get his gun then ran downstairs. When he made it downstairs , I could hear him say Why this bitch won't leave me alone.  I got up and went downstairs to see whom he was talking about and what do you know it's his ex sitting across the street watching our house. I said Tay you better handle this before I do because If I go out there I'm going to beat her ass. 

Tay went outside to go confront her but I was right there with him. I knocked on the window,  excuse me bitch can we fucking help you.  She rolled the window down and started laughing. Tay said why the fuck are you stalking my damn house. Why cant you leave me and my wife alone FUCKK?! She interrupted him, you and your wife nigga. How tf she's your wife and she still married to her husband.  I got pissed immediately. Bitch why you so worried about me.  Tay and I been married married for a year so how dumb hoe.  Is that why you and Charles stalking us huh bitch? Is that why you and Charles wrecked our entire house . Why don't y'all be happy together and leave Tay and I the fuck alone.  She giggled,  bitch I will never leave a nigga alone that won't leave me alone.  I be he didn't tell you that he's still fucking me huh Gia huh.  Tay interuppted her,  bitch stop fucking lying,  I haven't fucked you in 4 yours.  Don't fucking lie to my wife.  You and I both know I wouldn't dare fuck your trifling ass ever again.  Don't ever sit up here and lie to my wife again,  he hit her car then walked off.

On the walk back across the street, I asked Tay what tf she mean y'all still fucking. Tay looked at me and said don't fucking believe that bitch she's lying. I been with you for two years. I only slept with you in them two years.  Don't listen to her she's mad because I don't want her and I don't.  I looked at him and kept walking. When I reached the door,  I heard Jayden crying. I hurried up and ran upstairs to him, but Chelsea had already beat me up there.  Chelsea said mom I got him,  get some rest.  I said thank you  baby and laid down. She got Jayden a bottle and pampers and wipes and left with him.  Tay walked in the room and started apologizing.  I rolled over and went to sleep.