Part 7

It was time to pick up Charles Jr & Chelsea. Me & Officer Tay headed over to the school . When we arrived i seen Charles had pulled up . I hurried up inside to meet them at the door. Chelsea ran to me & said mom daddy been stalking us all day . I said WHAT ! she said yes mama he tried to take me from cheer practice & Jr out the gym . Charles Jr was walking up to us, we waited till he got to us then we headed to the office. Mrs. Chamberlin was standing there and i told her that i wanted to remove Charles off their pick-up list. She gave me sheet to sign to remove him off.  I signed and she said Gia im so sorry about what happened , you are to beautiful for this and you deserved better. I looked at her and said thank you but i need you to mind your business then we left .

I went back to the car, Officer Tay was waiting on us . I got in the car and asked what happen to Charles , he said he left. I said i hope he doesn't follow us . he said he can try if he want to, I'll kill his ass . I laughed & said but im still afraid of him . He lookes at me & said dont be afraid i promise you , you are safe then we drove off . I got a text from an unknown number saying "Bitch he cant save you for long , i will catch your ass slipping , remember you gotta go to work." I showed Officer Tay the messages and he drove me to the police station. I went inside the police station and filled another complaint on Charles . The lady officer said we'll issue out a warrant for him , then she continued im sorry this happen , i was in your shoes 2 years ago, then she started to cry and said i will pray for you then she walked off .

I went back to Officer Tay car . He asked me why i was crying i told him about the other officer & he said oh Hailey then he continued Hailey was just like you , except she was in the hospital for 6 months . She was left for dead . i said started crying because im in that same situation as she was . Officer Tay said cheer up & stop calling me officer my name is Tay & thats what i want you to call me from now on . i shooked my head okay then we drove off . When got back to Tay's house where he cooked us dinner & we played family type of games . I could see that my kids was enjoying because all they ever saw was me laying on the floor trying to stay alive.