Part 24

#TheAbusiveExHusband
Part 24

After we finished getting our things out ! Tay walked up to the kids and said what do you guys like to do for fun . Before they could answer my phone started ringing . It was an unknown number , Tay reached for the phone and answered it . Hello , who is this calling my wife phone , the voice on the phone said funny I thought she was my wife . I said how tf did Charles get my number ! Tay said mfer stop calling my wife before he hung up I heard Charles say , y'all better get that shit back to my house or I'm going to call the police . Tay laughed I am the police then hung up. He looked at me and said how THE FUCK , he got your number Gia . I said I don't know babe I really don't know . Tay said well you need to figure out how and handle it NOW !!! I told him okay then headed up stairs to lay down because I felt horrible . 

About an 1hr & 30 minutes went by . I heard Tay coming up stairs . He walked in the room and said babe , what's wrong you're bleeding . I said bleeding ?!!! He said yes I'm calling the ambulance . Tay rushed out to call 911! Bout time he came back I was already passed out ! 10 mins passed I could here the EMT , yelling and screaming my name ! I couldn't open my eyes so I just squeezed their hands ! One of them said yelled out SHES ALIVE ! Let's get her to the hospital . I heard Tay yelled out she's pregnant please make sure she is okay ! Nd my baby !!! The EMTs hurried up and rushed me out to the ambulance . They hooked up IVS, put me on oxygen, & started a catheter . I could here one man say she's going to need blood she's bleeding out a lot . The other one said I pray she makes it , her husband said she's only 8 weeks pregnant ! The man said we going to make sure she make it so let's work together .

Ten minutes later we arrived at the hospital ! I could hear the man scream , she needs surgery immediately! She's 8 weeks pregnant and she's bleeding out a lot ! The doctor and nurses ran out and rushed me into a room . I could hear them asking did I have a husband if so where is he , why isn't he here with her . The guy yelled out he's on his way , he should be here he was right behind us . 2 seconds later Tay and the kids rushed in . I could here Tay yell I'm here for Gia Tyner ! The nurse rushed over to them and said she's going into emergency surgery now . Tae said is the baby alright ! The nurse said we don't know but you have to stay here you can't go back there and at the moment I went completely out