"O"- The concept

Have you never understood the concept of people putting there problems/ emotions on social media .. is it just because they don't have anyone.. makes sense honestly, do they need attention or just want someone to ask how there doing... once they get there attention do they feel better or do they just say their okay, when there really not.. why would you want people to know what your going threw...i don't understand.. when you feel alone, you don't post your emotions for the world to see.. maybe it's just because  you don't like people knowing so much about you.... You would want someone there for you when you need them but not from someone you barley talk to. Do they seek attention so they don't seem as alone in the word? You want someone to talk to you, to tell you your not alone but that doesn't always work or does it? See out of all the people you have only 1 - 5 people would ask if your okay and you respond with yes but you know it a lie.... funny how only a few people actually care in this world to ask what happened...people you concerned friend don't know what's happened because you'll rather keep quite then let them know what's going on... does this make sense... I guess people who think like you would understand.. but if you don't then idk what to tell you. Some people's mindset is so much different then others some question life even when their happy...many others do. They like to think there not the only one out there in the world that questions why people post there emotions...