Ukinari

"wh-where a-am I"

"You're awake, that's good". She was so confused. Hi, I'm ukinari Sinsinati. I'm a 19 year old boy and... I have super powers. Lets go back to the beginning. When I was 12 years old I was buried alive. My parents were both alcoholics and for some reason they really seemed to hate me. I never understood why, if I was annoying or mean but I never was. They used to lock me up in a cage at random times and would  not feed me or let me drink for days on end. I was not allowed to leave the house so when one day during the summer they said that we were going to go out to play in the mountains you can only imagine how excited I was. Because I was forced to stay within the house I never knew that what my parents were doing was wrong. I thought that what I was going through was normal, until I found a book. I was sitting in my fathers office when I found a book about children and that's when I realised that they were treating me wrong. And if you are wondering how I could read, I taught myself. Anyway, when we went outside my parents told me to follow them and so I did. We walked for 2 or 3 hours until we reached the bottom of a very tall mountain. I looked around and noticed a big hole in the ground with 2 muddy shovels laying beside it.

"lets play a game" said my mum " Close you're eyes and don't open them again until we say"

So I closed my eyes and waited Before I felt my dad throw me over his shoulder. In that moment I thought he was playing around with me but then I was dropped into a hole.

"keep you're eyes closed" said my mum.

I don't know why but I kept my eyes closed but as I now know, that was a huge mistake. they buried me. They throw me in a hole and buried me. I was stuck for a weak before a hawk dug me up but then I scared it off. I climbed out of the hole and saw the tire marks of the car my parents had stashed in the woods. I decided to try and clime the mountain that I had been buried beside. I thought that once I got to the top I would be able to see a road or a path. So I started climbing the mountain and when I reached the top I found a girl who had been knocked out and was bleeding. For some reason I picked her up and carried her to a hospital. I didn't know at the time how I knew how to get to a hospital but I do now. It was a combination of 1 of my powers, knowledge, and... how much I loved her.