our powers

Ukinari had been running for hours with me still in his arms. He said he didn't mind as I needed to rest and told me to try and sleep while he ran, so I did. When I woke up I was in a bed. ukinari was laying beside me sleeping. I sat up. we were in a house. A really dark and dusty house. I was really afraid of the dark so I started to panic. I tried not to make noise but I started sobbing when all of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me and a voice say "its ok, I'm right here beside you". I recognized the voice, it was Ukinari. I don't know how he did it but he managed to calm me down and I ended up falling asleep in his arms again. The next morning I woke up cuddled close to Ukinari.

"Ukinari?" I said "are you awake?"

"good morning" he said

"good morning" I said back.

"did you sleep well?" he asked

"yeah, thanks to you" I replied.

"we should probably get up" he said

"just a little longer" I said sleepily

"ok" he giggled

we lay there for about 1 or 2 hours just talking back and forth, still cuddling. He was really sweat and calm and he knew how to make me happy. When we finally got out of bed we went down stairs to get something to eat and drink. There was a hole in the wall with millions of pounds just sitting there. He handed me a plate with fruit on it and a glass of water. I thanked him. He sat down beside me and started to explain what was going on.

"I'm sorry if I scared you yesterday" he said "But we had to get away. If we didn't we would have been put into an orphanage. You see, both of our parents are gone. This is my house and years ago my parents won the lottery and I hid half of it in the wall in case of an emergency."

" what's so bad about an orphanage?" I asked

"like I told you yesterday, we have powers. we are not normal" he said " they would have made us into test subjects"

"powers?" I said

"yes, I forgot to explain" he said "I noticed it right before I found you. I don't know all my powers yet but I do know that I have super strength, super speed and this knowledge power. oh, and I can sence when someone else has powers as well"

"so we both have powers?" I asked

"yes, so far I can tell that you have invisibility, shape-shift and weather control" he said.

"how did we gain these powers?" I asked.

"from that hawk" he said "when it dug me up it scratched me and it bit you. Don't worry though, it was shot down yesterday"

"that's a relief" I said.

"so I thought that we could live here until we know all our powers and how to control them, I mean we have the money we need and there is a shop within walking distance" he said "I know that you probably don't want to b-"

"ok" I said

He looked up at me with a shocked face. I blushed and looked to the side.

" I'll stay here with you" I said

He smiled and said "great" under his breath before blushing and hugging me and once again my heart fluttered but this time it was harder.