Happy

5 years had passed since we had claimed the house as our own. Life was perfect. We didn't have electricity but the shop we went to had lamps that you put batteries in. We didn't have running water either but we did have a fresh water stream that ran beside the house. Then one day during the summer things took an even more amazing turn.

21/7/2010

Dear Diary...

Today Ukinari and me saw a deer while we were walking back from the store. It reminded of my of the day my parents killed themselves. While we were walking up the mountain I saw a deer. It looked up at me and made a strange movement with its head before walking behind a rock. My mum saw how fascinating I found it and told me that I could go and play with it while her and my dad took a break. So I ran over to behind the rock to find the deer. It was laying down under a small cliff in the shade looking down over the edge. I accidently kicked a rock and the deer looked up at me. It made the strange head movement again and then turned its head back towards the edge. I looked over to, I wanted to see what it was looking at. When I looked over I saw a young boy with his eyes closed. He was with what looked to be his mum and dad. They were standing beside a deep whole which confused me but I kept watching. Everything was fine, until the dad picked up the boy and threw him into the hole and started to cover him in dirt. I started to panic, I looked up at the deer but it was gone. That made me panic even more so I stood up and ran round the rock to go tell my parents but... when I looked over to where they had been sitting... they were... dead. I zoned out. I completely forgot about the deer and the boy because I was just overwhelmed with anger and sadness. I walked over to them and found a note that was folded and that said my name on it. I picked it up and unfolded it. It read "Dear Yui... Promise us that you wont give up, that you will live you're life to the very fullest, meet you're one true love and have a family together. Promise us that you will never be hateful or hold a grudge, that you will always be kind to everyone and... that you will forget all about us. Promise us that you will create a family in you're mind, a good family, a happy family, the family you deserve. Oh, and one more thing, promise me that you will live a long and very happy life and let no one bring you down. We wish you knew how much we love you.

Good luck

-mummy and daddy."

And they were right, I didn't know how much they loved me.