day 10

"Anata wa nakanaide kudasai. Watashi wa koko ni irudarou. Watashitachi ga asa no taiyo o miru. Made wa, watashi wa yoru o kayotte koko ni irudeshou" Sang the voice.

I once again awoke to the sound of singing. I sat up and looked out the side of the carriage.

"Hello?" I shouted

The singing stopped. Then the sound of running footsteps echoed through the trees, then the all to familiar "click". darkness took over.

"Uki, wake up" said Shino

I opened my eyes.

"ahh" I said as the sun shined in my eyes.

"good morning, daddy" Said Maria "did you sleep well?"

"yeah" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"good, cause we have a lot of work to do" said Shino

"when are we leaving?" I asked

"whenever you are ready" he said

I turned round to face Maria. I reached my arm out and indicated for her to take my hand.

"Uki, Marias not coming" said Shino

"what? why not?" I asked

"she is just a little girl, its to dangerous" he said

"I will protect her" I said

"Uki, its no use. you'll be to busy fighting the guardian to pro_" I cut him off

"what makes you think she will be any safer here, alone?" I asked "I'm not leaving her here.., not after last time"

"but" he said

"no buts!" I yelled "if you think I'm going to leave her alone, when there are still others like him out there, you are crazy!"

"your right, I'm sorry" said Shino "it probably is better to bring her with us"

Maria grabbed my hand and we left the carriage to go and get the flower. Marias hand tensed up and she started shaking.

"whats the matter?" I asked

She didn't say anything. I stopped and kneeled down in front of her.

"we are going to win" I said " and you know how?"

"how?" she asked

"because the good guy's always win" I said

She nodded and painted a forced smile on her face. I stood back up and continued walking.

"shhh" whispered Shino.

We all stopped.

"What?" I asked

"its here" he whispered

I pulled Maria close to me and looked around franticly.

"Yui" I said "where are you?"

"I'm here" Said Yui as she appeared in front of us.

"shhh" said Shino

*growl*

Maria squeezed my arm tight.

"its ok" I whispered.

*louder growl*

In that moment I pushed Maria towards Yui.

"keep her safe" I said

Yui put her hands on Marias shoulders and nodded. I put my hand down by my hip and summoned my katana. I wrapped my hand round the handle and got ready to pull it out.