Shinomia

"Anata ga kyoyu shinakereba naranai joho o oshietekudasai"!!!!! I chanted. Nothing happened. "nothings happen-". I said before the ground started shaking violently. It lasted for a few seconds but then it stopped. I was so confused. I thought that maybe it was an earthquake but then a saw a large circle of light on the wall and a deep voice said "who dare summon Ryóiki no subete no kyoryokuna kami ?!?!?!"

"I am seeking help with saving the girl I love" I said

"That's not an answer!" the deep voice said

"My name is Ukinari" I said

"Ukinari? huh." said the voice "I'm sorry but I cannot help you unless you can tame me and no human has ever succeeded in such task"

"Is that right" I said "well, how about we change that"

"I like you young man" the voice said "Alright, I will let you attempt to make me kneel before you. All you have to do is beat me in battle"

"...no sweat" I said

Then all of a sudden I was somewhere completely different. I was in the middle of the woods.

"are you ready" asked the voice

"y-yes" I said "I'm re-read-ready"

Then the fairy showed itself but it wasn't in its normal form. It had shape-shifted into a large black and white lion.

"are you sure?" The fairy asked while giggling. the timer was beeping away in the background

*5, 4 ,3, 2,*

"Oh I'm sure" I said in a smug way. *1, start!"

I pulled out a katana and ran faster than light towards the lion and then I jumped over it and while I did locked its neck between me and my katana.

"h-he was so fa-fast" said the fairy

"Never underestimate me, or my skills" I said

"hmm, from this day forth, I will be you're loyal assistant, master" said the fairy

I pulled away my katana and said "good, now take us back to the house"

"yes master" it said

before I knew it I was back in the house with the fairy, still in lion form, standing in front of me.

"do I have permission to change into my regular form and introduce myself" it asked

"yeah, and stop being so formal" I said.

Then all of a sudden there was a poof of air and where the gaint beast of a lion had been standing was now a 10 year old boy with wings, hovering just above the ground.

"hey, I'm Shinomia, nice to meet you" said the fairy

"you're a kid?!?!?" I screamed

"Hell no, I'm over 100,000,000 years old" he said "you see, when someone commits suicide they become some sort of fairy. The type of fairy they become depends on the persons personality. They reason I look and sound so young is because I was only 10 when I killed myself and fairies appearances stay the same for all of eternity."

"Oh, that makes sence" I said "By the way, you can call me Ukinari, all that master stuff is to formal"

"really, do you mean it" he said

"yeah, friends don't call each other master, do they" I said

"wait a sec, did you say friends" he said "this is going to be so much fun, I mean I've never had a friend before so this means a lot to me"

"no problem" I said

and that was the beginning of a life long friendship between a human and a fairy.