I'll find a way

*Ukinari speaking*

that night a man came into our house, armed with a gun. I was in the bath room when this man walked in and shot Yui. I managed to stop the bleeding and put her under a protection spell so that she wouldn't die, but she was in a comba. I was so angry. I didn't understand why anyone would want to hurt such a kind and caring person. It didn't matter now though, all that did matter was waking up Yui. That night I looked through every book in my dads office trying to find a way to save her but for hours it seemed like there was no hope until I dropped a book. It hit a loose floor board and sent it flying across the room. I looked down at the small hole in the floor and I found a book that said "untitled" on it. I lifted it up and opened it up to the first page. It said "Dear Mitti, I'm leaving this book for you. It contains hundreds of spells and remedies to help save lives and fight in battles. I hope that you can use this more responsibly than I did. I love you -James."

Mitti was my mums name and my dads name was James. Whatever this book was, it belonged to my parents. The 2 people that hated me the most in the entire world. But that wasn't important anymore. I turned the page and found the contents. There was stuff about potions, medicines, spells and Fairies. I turned to the fairies part of the book and the first one there was a helping fairy. The book said that this fairy would have a mind of its own, would answer any question you had, give advice and stay by there master at all times. I looked at the words used to summon it. They were in Japanese. Luckily I had spent weeks reading about and learning how to speak Japanese. I decided that I would summon a helping fairy and with it find a way to wake up Yui, before it was to late.