The sinsinati's {38}

*6 years later, Uki speaking*

"with the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride. Your toxic, I'm slipping under..." Yui mumbled as she danced around the kitchen. She had headphones in and was cooking dinner. I smiled as I watched her. I then looked over at Keirai.

"Your mum can so pull of Britney Spears" I said

"I know" she said "I wish I could"

"Who says you cant?" I asked "c'mon, gimme a Britney spears"

"clears throat* Mama I'm in love with a criminal, and this kind of love isn't rational, its physical" She sang.

"hey, that was pretty good" I said

"You think?" she asked

"yeah" I said

I then turned back round to watch Yui. I was surprised to see her happy. a lot happened over the last nine years. Maria running away, And... Shino.

*Yui speaking*

I was dancing around the kitchen, cooking dinner, singing to Britney Spears. I knew that Uki and Keirai were watching and listening, but I didn't care. I could see Uki smiling. He had only just started doing it again, so I didn't want to stop. I continued dancing and sing until I looked down at the windowsill. Sitting there I saw Shino's key's. Seeing them stopped me in my tracks. I stared at them, fighting tears.

You may be wondering why I was fighting tears. Well... I'll tell you. Around 3 years after we gave up on finding Maria, Shino was recruited by the leader of the GOD army. The war that Shino had previously been in had been restarted by the enemy. Around 2 months after he left, He was sent back. He got badly injured and his wounds got infected. Shortly after he was sent home, He passed away. His wounds were too bad. He was buried, in human form, at a cemetery not far from the school that Maria got bullied at all those years ago. Ever since then, I have visited his grave. I just go there to talk to him, Y'know tell him all our news, ask him for advice. Uki doesn't visit his grave much. It hurts him too much. I guess I can understand, but I still like to talk to him. I feel like he would be lonely if no one visited him.

I stared at the keys for a moment before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I knew it was Uki, so I tried to hide the key's. I grabbed a magazine that was on the kitchen counter and placed it over the key's before twisting round to look at him.

"You OK?" he asked

"Yeah" I said "I'm fine"

He looked down at my plastered-on smile then back at my eyes. I could sense the question he was about to ask, so I changed the subject. Although, there wasn't really one to change.

"Dinners almost ready" I said as I slipped away from his hand. I walked over to the stove and started cooking again.

"...great, Ill... get the girls" He said

"Ok" I said.

Uki then walked to the stairs and shouted the girls down. He then walked back towards the kitchen, but on the way, he stopped at the living room door and gestured to Keirai to come. She ran out and grabbed his hand. He led her to the kitchen and they sat down at the table. Then, one by one, the other girls came running down the stairs. You wouldn't believe how different they all were.

Nicole - The musician...

Nicole is the musical one. She play's piano, drums, guitar, and she sings. She's really good at them as well. She spends every second of everyday practicing.

Marinette - The artist...

Mari is so creative. I know we call her the artist, but she doesn't just draw and paint. She designs clothes, writes stories, Draw's. She is also very into hair styling.