-23: Gone-

Scarlet's POV

"NO! PLEASE! Leave him alone! He didn't do anything-" A sharp sting spreads across my cheek, as I felt myself being dragged on the rocky ground.

"You just don't know how to listen, do you? And this guy is the problem." The man throws me against a rock and proceeded to take the boy closer to the cliff.

"This boy-" One punch.

"-is" Two.

"The PROBLEM!!" The last hit, and the boy tumbled back.

The blood trailing down my face didn't bother me as much as seeing Lusiel so close to going off. 'Why did it have to happen this way? Why was I even with him? If only I just did things on my own like I usually do!'

Lusiel just smiled and looked at me; the man grabbed him by the collar and pulled to the edge.

Barely able to see anymore, I scrambled to my feet as much as I could, trying so hard to stop him. I stretched out my hand, in some attempt to do something. Tears were running none stop.

'No, he can't do this! This can't happen! Not him!'

Lusiel's eyes looked so empty when he locked eyes with me, and he mouthed the words:

"It's all your fault."

The man let go.

I stared. That was all I could do. Stare, and shout. Then screamed, screamed to my hearts content, yelling "No!" repeatedly, and begging him to come back.

Fall.

The world went dark. It was empty. I could no longer feel anything.

I hated him, because he was the only one who was nice to me. Somewhat.

He was cold but caring. Harsh yet understanding. And now he was gone.

Because it was my fault.

Everything has always been my fault. And I know that for sure now.

"Of course it's your fault. You never did anything to stop him. You know I would do anything so you should have helped me." I heard his voice, in the mist of darkness.

"You let people push you around! It's almost as if you enjoyed the pain, huh?

You are liar.

Traitor.

Worthless.

Good for nothing.

Everything will always be your fault!!"

His voice along with others continued to shout at me...

And I didn't do anything.

Except decide to never get close to anyone again. Never open my mouth again. Never tell emotions, because I will cry. I won't cry because I want people to stay happy. But why must I care what other feel when they don't think of how I feel?