-29: Appear-

3rd Person POV

"Wait what?!" Simi yelled as she landed on the bed next to me, eyes widened. "How?! When?! Why?!" She shifted her focus to Gemini. "You. What did you do?"

"What do you mean 'what did you do'?! I didn't do anything!"

"No! You were the only one here with her! You must have something-.... No! You wouldn't have-"

"Simi, calm down." Taye quickly shut her down and dragged her to a seat across the room, away from both Y/N and Gemini.

Everyone thought it was best to go back to the house, since there wasn't much the hospital could really do for this situation and Y/N has gotten better. Also the hospital bills were truly ridiculous.

It was not even 15 minutes that they got home and they didn't want a murder scene to occur.

"But seriously J, what did you do?" Taye faced Gemini with a straight face.

"You too! My goodness..." Gemini crosses his arm and leans on the wall. "I didn't do anything bad..." he said softly.

"But you did something."

"Guys, it wasn't something bad. When Y/N starts talking then you'll know."

"And maybe she will explain what happened and what made Lusiel come out." Simi added.

"I still don't understand much that is going on, but if anything happens to Ara- I mean Y/N- I won't hesitate to do something." Taye glared at Gemini and gave an unsure looks to Simi, before walking out.

"Taye!" Gemini yelled as he attempted to follow until Y/N grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

She scribbled something down on the notebook and held it up: 'Don't worry. He will be fine... I'm sure. He's just worried.' She tried and forced a smile, but Gemini was able to see right through.

He reached for her hand, which was still on his arm, and removed it, trying not to pay attention to the marks on it. I best keep a close on her, he thought to himself.

__________________________________

J's POV

"So... what happened?" Simi came over to where I sat, and crouched next to the armchair, resting her arms on it.

"... You want the truth?" I asked, noticing Y/N give me a look in the corner of my eyes.

'Don't you dare' is what I saw in her eyes and posture.

"Well, I told Y/N that I really lo-"

Loud music suddenly played in the room and I could see her smiling with the remote in her hands.

"Can you repeat what you said?" Simi moves closer to me and asked.

I smirked and replied, "Never mind."

Never mind? That's all you have to say! Come on! Say it!

The voice became more vivid and natural, as a figure started to form in the room.

"J! Gemini! Long time, no see!" He said.

Y/N instinctively moves to the farthest corner of the bed, while Simi and I stood.

"Same to you, Lusiel. What brings you by?" Simi spat out and gave an angered smile.

"Simi! Wow, look at you!" He vanishes and reappears next to her, arms around her shoulder. "You haven't talk to me in a while. How's it going?"