-7: Back-

It's been three days since that event happened. There is not much that has changed. You have just continued your life like usual. And so has J. Almost like you never met each other....

Scarlet's POV

"Ugh! Why can't he just open up the freaking document and edit it?! Can't he just-" I frantically scramble to open countless files in hope fixing and finalize what is supposed my partner and I's paper. He hasn't done anything beside reading and saying 'oh that's good' or 'keep up the work'. Like what the actual heck?!

People are so untrustworthy. You can't rely on them, even if their lives depended on it. It is unfortunate...

I agree. This is why I take online classes. At least I don't have to meet this people face to face. I do not know what I would have done if I had to meet them.

You'd be in jail. Rotting because you killed someone.

"Shut your trap. I'm getting sick and tired of you." I close my laptop and head to bed, when the room begins to sway a bit. "Not now of times..." I actually want to sleep for once.

Out of nowhere, a pounding headache prevents me from getting close enough to my bed and I fall on the floor.

What to do.... what to do....

You are worthless.

One wave of pain.

You have nobody.

Two waves.

You shouldn't exist.

Three waves, and I can barely hold myself up before lipping unconscious.

Why can't you do anything? You're so weird. Is there something wrong with you? Cants stand the truth and pain? It's ridiculous! How can someone like you exist in this world?! It's made for the strong not for the weak, not for the prey.

...I am strong....

Liar.
Liar.

Be quiet.

Liar.

Shut up

You are a
L.I.A.R

Stop lying to yourself. You are nothing. Let me help you become something. Something everyone will see....

Huh?
The figure fades as the everything begins to brighten and clear up.

•--•--•

I open my eyes find myself in a familiar environment. I'm in..... a room. My room? My other bedroom? I quickly sit up and look around.

"I'm back..." I was beginning to think it really was all a dream. A sharp pain occurs in my head and naturally I hold it.

A knock is heard on the door as I see J peak in. "Hey, welcome back." He's wearing the same thing he wore the first day...

It's morning. No, not even morning. I check the clock and it's 2:44am. Last time I checked, it was about 11pm.

"How'd you know I was here?"

"I'm not sure, I just felt like check in here to see if anything change." He scratches his head.

"Alright...." I get out of bed and head to the door, when he blocks me. "Move."

"No."

I look him up and down. Is he really going to do this? We stand there for few more moments before I move his hand away and head down the stairs.

"Aye! You can't just push me away!" He rushes after me.

"And you can't block me from leaving the room."

"This is my house and I can do what I want with who ever I want." I froze half way down and choked on my saliva. This guy did not just say that.

"Well then..." I continue my descent. "I'll just have to leave then." I hear footsteps quickly coming after me. Quickening my speed, I'm almost the door when I feel a hand drag me back.

"What is your problem, man?!" I scream and try to release myself but his grip is too tight.

"You are my problem." He hold my hand high up and looks me in the eyes. "Can't you just listen to me?"

"Can't I just go get food from the kitchen or go for a walk?" I responded.

"At almost 3 in the morning?"

True. "But since I got home I hadn't eaten anything and I am starving." I finally managed to remove his grip from me and wall to kitchen. J is just weird.

"Okay, then what do you want to eat?" He asks.

I open his cabinets to what appeared to be food heaven. He had EVERYTHING. "I'll figure something out." I say. "You don't need to ask me that question again."

And with that, I cooked two simple servings of fried rice. "Here you go." I put his plate where he sat on the isle. "Now please answer some questions for me."

"Why?" he asks, as he puts a spoonful in his mouth and almost slides outs of his chair, smiling.

"You could pay for this meal instead?"

He squints his eyes at me and gives a reluctant "fine."

"Who's the girl on the couch?"

He half spits out his food. "You saw her?"

"Yes, which explains why you tried to block me and harass me in attempt to distract me. Good try." I happily take bites of my food.

"She's my friend, her name is Simi."

I exaggerate a gasp. "You have a friend?!"

J's POV

This girl....

So annoying, so frustrating, I can't even stand her right now....

.... yet a little cute....

Oooooh, what this?

Oh.... Don't even.

Have you taken a liking to her already?

Shut up.

Aww! So adorable! Ha! But, remember you have behave this time.

What? This time? What do you mean by this time? When was there-

"Hey! Are you even listening?!" Scarlet waves her hand in my face.

"Oh sorry..."

"Jeez, you can't even listen to me either...." She slouches back in his chair and continues talking.

Really.... what is it about her?

Be careful....