-Chapter fifteen-

-Chapter Fifteen-

CAITLIN POV

I wanted to hit him shout at him to tell me, but that was only gonna break two hearts, Mine and his. I just decided to walk away. I saw my father and he was on the deck of our house on the floor.

"DAD" I shouted.

CALUM POV

I was sitting alone at the table when someone put their hands over my eyes. I smiled. "Slowly get up and get in my car" it was a deep voice but it was so scratchy someone was trying to cover up their original voice.

"What if I guess who this is?" They giggled, but that giggle was so common I knew who It was. They took their hands off my eyes and they sat across from me, Erin.

I reached over the table cupping her cheeks and kissing her, "why are you here?" I asked smiling and she shrugged. She's going to be coming back and forth to see my X factor auditions.

"I missed you and I guess it got to be way too much" Erin smiled and I blushed. My phone vibrated, it was from Luke.

Meet us at the hospital asap.

LUKE POV

I've been holding Caitlin for as long as I can remember but she finally fell asleep, I want to tell her but I just can't. Her father Isn't just known as being.. Head of the police station, he was also known as the man that pushed my brother.

FLASHBACK

"Come on, Erik. Isabelle will be up here" Ashton said with a smirk, everyone knew about my brothers crush it was really obvious half of the time.

"Are you sure, do I look okay?" he asked dragging his figures through his curls, we laughed then nodded. When we reached the top of the building I saw a drunken man.

"Where is she?" My brother asked and Ashton took out his phone then put it back in.

"Looks like she's not going to make it." Ashton frowned, Ashton, lifted up his hand hitting it right into my brother. I took a swing and tears slipped from his eyes.

I hated him, every day he'd come home and just hit mum, he wasn't that buff and since my dad was never home he just continued. "You little fucker. This is for all the times you hit mum." I smashed my fist into his cheek making him fall.

Ashton picked him up by the collar, "you little twat, stand up." Ashton growled. Erik kept walking back, and back until his foot slid off, I looked at Ashton he looked mad.

"Jump." He said like it was a care in the word, "jump, no one will care." Ashton said and tears spilled from my brother's eyes as he turned back to face me.

"Jump," I whispered that's when he leaned back and fell onto the hard pavement.