-Chapter Eighteen-

ISABELLE POV

I'm heartbroken, why? Would he just completely cheat on me like that! He told me to meet him and then completely just makes out with Ashley. I knew I shouldn't of went out when I was originally grounded.

FLASHBACK

"Go to your room, you know how much your mother work on this dinner!" My father shouted I roll my eyes, dinner? I ran up the stairs slamming the door shut.

My phone vibrates and it glows up 'meet me In the alley' I smile, that's how we first meet. Behind the alley there was a bookstore I walked out and he hit into me, love at first sight.

"Isabelle, you're grounded for today, and that party later? You're not going." My father spoke and I shook my head in disbelief. He slams it shut and I open my window, jumping down into the bushes.

I ran to the alley, only two see to figures "Ashley, stop." He demanded and she pouted, that fucking bitch. "Kiss me, please one last time." She pled, "we've been over this, Ashley I don't want you, I have a girlfriend." He says and tears roll down her cheek.

"I love you." She whispers and he shakes his head, he leaned into to kiss her cheek and she turned her face making them kiss, it stayed for about two minutes and he kissed back.

"You asshole" I shouted and he looked dumbfounded, while I ran off.

"Belle,"

"Belle,"

"ISABELLE!"

"Look at me when I'm trying to talk to you!" He shouted down the walkway but I just continued until I reached the beach, that's when I slowed down.

"Isabelle, it was an accident" I swung around and looked at him "What do you mean, it was an accident! You don't just kiss someone by accident!" Ashton tried to grab my hand, "it was I swear, baby" he pulled my arm and I swatted him away.

"Leave. I don't want you in my life, Ashton was over!" I screamed at him, "you love me. I love you, Belle listens to your self." He dropped to his knees and I just shook my head before running off.

FLASHBACK ENDED

"Maybe it was an accident?" Erin said rubbing my back but I shook my head as I silently cried on her shoulder.

"He was full out kissing her." I cried more and Erin awed.

"Just forget about him?" She said and I lifted my head from her shoulder, "you can't forget about the one you love."

-

5 Days later

CAITLIN POV

I haven't seen really anyone except luke, I and he was going on a date, he insisted. Nicole was around Isabelle a lot and Caroline was with nash, Calum was with Erin and Michael was helping Ashton.

"He's a good man." My dad smiled and I nodded happily, "dad? I don't really have a girlfriend here with me right now and Luke's almost here but can I say something?" I asked and he nodded.

"I really like him" I smile and he smiled back, "so you like him?" He asked and I nodded with a smile, "like I really, really like him." I laugh.

"Well u-" he was cut off by the doorbell, I kissed my fathers cheek and open the door, "after you, my lady," he says gesturing me to go in front.

He closed the door behind me and open my door, he shut it and climbed in the front "you look wonderful." He smiled and I blushed.