-Chapter Thirty eight-

NICOLE POV

I've been staying with cam at the frat house. It's been so long since I've seen the girls, I haven't been caught up on much. Cameron has been the sweetest boyfriend.

No joke, Kyle Napoleon biggest frat boy, tried to kiss me. I was terrified he reeked of beer and the way he stumbled up the stairs. Cam gave him a punch or two, I was never a fan of violence but I needed him to do that.

Kyle told me how sorry he was after I found him puking out his guts the next day. Caroline told me how Niall came back, didn't tell me why but it's not my place so I won't bother.

"Ready?" cam asked me and I nod my head. Finally, I'm going back to my dorm it feels like forever.

CAITLIN POV

It was 6:30 I don't have class till nine. I look over to see Niall and Caroline, she was sleeping on his chest. I awed.

'You and luke will eat breakfast together, he's gonna pick you up at 7:00 :)' ~Smith

I groan, I only have thirty minutes! I quickly threw on sweats and a t-shirt, and throw my hair into a messy bun, an easy ten. I laugh, who am I kidding?

I hear a knock at the door and swing it open. Luke stands there with roses, "hey they're beautiful," I smile taking them from him "smiths idea" he tells me and I nod, now feeling a little upset.

I take in his outfit same as me, only he left his hair down, he looked like a lost boy. I climbed into his car, he picked up his phone and groaned "we have to be happier show time" he rolled his eyes as we entered IHOP.

-

"And I'll have the same." I smile and the lady gives me one back, "we need to talk." He demands and I look at him, he's going to yell. "I don't want you getting all pissy." He continues and I roll my eyes.

"Just hear me out first? But just know I love you." Really what the fuck? He's been treating me like shit.

"I kissed a girl, Amanda. I was so caught up in the moment, I wasn't thinking when I saw you and Niall. Caitlin she-she was just there." I nod, placing my fork down.

"So you're not mad?" He questions and I give him the fakest smile I could do, I straighten my posture, placed the napkin in my lap, "why do I care? It's not like we are dating or anything."