-Chapter Fifty nine-

CAITLIN POV

one, it was one in the fucking morning when I had morning sickness. when I checked my phone, I saw three miss calls. Two from luke and one from Nicky. I saw a message from Nicky too.

'When you get this please call me.' It was only sent twenty minutes ago so I quickly called her. "Hey," a mans voice answer it was deep. "Hey, umm is Nicole there?" I asked, why would she sleep with someone else? "Yeah hold on, Nick gets up." I heard her groan from the other end.

"Hey, Caitlin oh hi." I heard her smiling from the other end thanking the boy.

"Who is that? Who are you with?" I asked and she sighed.

"Jerry, we didn't do anything he's a friend. Cam took it a little far tonight." She said and I was totally confused a little far?

"Wha-"

"He tried to have sex with me caite and then he, he was high. Cam told me how everyone thought he was whipped because he didn't get in my pants yet and then Jerry came in and cam didn't even fight." She cried.

"Do you want to come back or, I don't want cam getting the wrong Idea," I told her and she said yeah before hanging up.

NICOLE

"I'm going to go, can you drive me. It's fine I can walk, but it's dark and.." I rambled off and he smirked.

"I'd love too," he said taking his hand in mine, I smiled. I never liked Jerry but I'm glad I didn't run into a weirdos arms and it was him. As we open the door cam was in front.

His eyes glanced down my body then to our connected hands. I was wearing Jerry's shirt, but I slept in shorts! He kept his hands to himself which I was grateful for.

"Ohh so I make one mistake and both of you are together." He bitterly laughs and jerry shoves him, which only makes cams laugh grow louder. "What you going to do, you're nothing! A piece of shit."   Cam shouted words hurt more than Jerry's action.

"Was she a good fuck? She wouldn't give me shit but I bet she gave you it" He smirked and my face grew red from embarrassment and rage, "he didn't touch me, I wouldn't of let him either. You know maybe we should make it official? We are done! So I don't belong to you anymore." I said lifting my hands in the air, dropping Jerry's hand.

"We are not done until I say we are" he slams me up against the wall and kissed me forcefully, "don't leave me," I look at him, he looked so sad that I felt bad and I saw a tear roll down and I chuckled "it's only been two hours."