-Chapter Forty four-

ASHTON POV

"Good morning beautiful." I smile, Isabelle was in my shirt as always. She was making the coffee, it was about seven and we have a tour tomorrow.

"How about we go clubbing tonight? I mean if you want to." I pick her up and place her on the counter, that'd be great. I take her face into my palms and kiss her on the lips, "lower the PDA will you?" Amanda squeals and we laugh.

I help Isabelle off the counter but give her another kiss, "where's mike?" I ask her and she blushes, she's been doing that. And they have been together for 2 years, he was with her at the fair and asked her out the first day they met.

"I'm not sure, he wasn't in bed." She tells me grabbing a cup and pouring herself coffee.

"Well, when you see him asks if he wants to come to the club we're going at like nine anyway." I bend down and Belle jumps on my back. I ran up the stairs and threw her on the bed.

"I love you so much," I say planting a kiss on her lips.

CALUM POV

"What do you want to do today?" I ask Erin, she just groans and covers her ears with the pillow. I laugh as cute as she looks she needs to get up. I rolled her off the bed and she got up.

"I hate you!" She shouts, "look! My finger is bleeding now." I observed the small cut, I kissed the small cut and she just pouts.

"I'm sorry, for that small cut." I smile and she hits my chest.

I pull her close and she kisses me, "I love you, babe," I tell her and she just hums falling asleep on my chest.

LUKE POV

We were right in front of the college as two boys and three girls came running out of the doors, my first reaction was to drag caite back in that school and get her to change but that was going to be way too overprotective.

"Hey, babe." I kiss her cheek which instantly blushes,

"You look wonderful" I whisper in her ear