-Chapter Fifty two-

CAITLIN POV

I was out to dinner with luke, he suggested it. I really don't want to leave but I have to. It's only a matter of time before he says I can't be a father. I remember Michael talking to luke.

FLASHBACK

"We need her to go, tomorrow she will leave." I hear Micheal, I couldn't really make out the next figure. "Why? Mike, I love her." I look closer in the room and saw luke.

"Yeah, we all love our girlfriends, but it doesn't technically mean make a baby together. We are going to be in this band for a while and for you to just do something that stupid." Mike pushes his hand through his hair.

"I know, okay. You'd be in my spot about Amanda." He shouts and mike is getting red in the face. "Yeah, I know but I'd be saying the same thing." He tells him.

"That's why I'm going to do something, something big." Luke blushes, he leans over and whispers something in mikes ear that makes his eyes go wide.

FLASHBACK

"Babe?" I smile over to luke, who wasn't there. I turned my head and he was on his knee.

"Ms.caitlin Douglas, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" If I'm being honest, I thought his speech would be longer. I couldn't form any words so I just nodded.

"Yes, yes I'll marry you." Luke stands to his feet and pulls me into a hug, "when I come back, baby when I come back be ready to get married." I smiled as tears rolled down my face.