-Chapter Sixty nine-

Songs for this chapter:

Arms- Christian Perri

Leave your lover- Sam Smith

Everything has changed- Taylor swift

Stupid me- MAGIC!

mess I made- parachutes.

Heartache on the big screen- five seconds of summer

CAITLIN POV

After hearing this all my head started to do was ache and I felt as if the room was beginning to shake, Nicky was pissed. I know that for a fact she walked out slamming the door, Niall followed and so did Caroline.

I took two Advil, hoping to feel better, I just wish it would kick in. I heard a knock, thinking they must have forgotten something but when I open it, it was luke. I hugged him tightly, it felt like home in his arms. His cologne was sweet and I just wish my stomach wasn't so big, we basically have a wall between us.

Luke wasn't smiling, his mouth was open and moving but no words fell past his lips. I didn't want to speak because I knew he would feel stupid. He pulled away from me, sighed and shut the door behind us.

"Do you have any w-water? Caitlin." I was kinda bothered that he called me by my full name, he usually called me a pet name or caite. I didn't think much of it. I grabbed a bottle of water from the mini-fridge. I handed it to him and crossed my arms as he chugged it half way down.

He took heavy breaths once he was done "I-I Caitlin, Caitlin I can't be with you." He spills out then claps his hands over his mouth "it wasn't supposed to come out like that but," I was confused and offended we just had a conversation at least five weeks ago, he said he loved me.

"I've been sweating a lot and I'm freaking out I can't be a good farther Caitlin, I Can't and I won't. I don't want to be a father." He finally decides and I feel a kick in my stomach causing me to sit down on the bed "fuck," I mutter.

Luke grabbed my hand and I squeezed it using nails "oh god," I was having contractions. Fuck this hurts, I squeezed my eyes closed. "Did your water brake oh holy shit." He said trying to help me up and the pain finally passed.

"What the hell was that!"

"You made me upset it was just a contraction it happens," I say waving him off.

"I hate you so fucking much, fuck!" I shout as it happens again.

"We are off tour, finally." He says and a smile spreads across my face the pain fading away, and he looks up.

"I love you, Caitlin but I need to leave you."

"No you don't, Lucas please." I beg and he looks at me with pleading eyes "through all that we've been through, I'm giving it up. I know, but caite it's for the best. I want you happy."

"I'm happy with you, luke please don't leave," I beg

LUKE POV

It's not me directly who wants me to break up with her it's the manager, they're going to say it's not my kid, I love Caitlin with all my heart and it's being completely shattered.

"I need to go," I tell her.

"I'm fucking stupid, you're telling me you love me but you're shit, you're saying complete shit!" She shouts and I walk to the door.

"Luke!"

"Lucas hemmings! If you walk out that door so help me I will never, ever take you back" she threatens and I believe every word, she has no Idea how bad I want to be with her.

I place my hand on the nod "don't!" She shouts and I twist it and pull "p-please," her heartbroken voice breaks me, "goodbye." I tell her and I saw a tear fall down her face, I glance one last look, looking at the mess I made. I turn around and walk away.

As I leave the college the paps are all over me taking photos, every last one of them got a picture of me crying, as I get in the van all of them look at me completely shocked "it's over, we are o-over" I crock breaking into sobs.