-Chapter Sixty seven-

NICHOLE POV

I don't know why but I've been craving to watch soccer, I used to play. Niall asked Caroline to watch him play for tryouts and she quickly said yes and asked me to come.

All the boys had matches, so they would practice against each other. Freshman's to seniors, "ready babe watch this," I looked up and saw Niall staring at his girlfriend.

I was still uneasy because of cam, I hate him so much. The fans freaked out but they liked Caitlin. Niall was at the corner, taking a Corner kick.

I steadily watch as the ball went flying, the wind blew it so it was direct at the goal. Someone blocked it hitting it out with his head, he was dark skinned, "bloody hell Neymar!" Niall shouted and I flipped my hair off my shoulder.

He had good balance and his skills were unbeatable. He wasn't a match for any of the other boys, it was soon him and the goalie "come on Neymar!" I couldn't stop the words from falling out, I was standing up.

"Shut the bloody hell up Nicole! He's on the opposite team and he stole the ball!" Niall shouted, I just kept looking at the man.

He kicks it perfectly, he kicked it to the left corner it went right through the goalie's hands, and Into the net. The goalie's dive led him to fall on the ground.

Everyone ran over to the goalie even Caroline, so I just sat there. "Thanks, babe, I needed someone on my side for once." He held his hand out and I quickly placed mine in his palm, the electricity went through my hand to my body, making me jump.

"Didn't mean to scare." He smiled, and oh Jesus, perfectly straight white teeth I could "kiss me?"

"What?" I asked and he smirked, "you said that aloud, kiddo."
"I'm not a kid," I say and he chuckles

"Sure thing kiddo."

CAITLIN POV

"And... They love me?....yeah.....they left....of course.....I miss you too....it's been a day....okay.....bye" my phone call with luke left butterfly's in my stomach.

I've just been getting bigger, I now weigh thirty more pounds then I did before the pregnancy. Can you really notice? Yeah, you can.

"No! Nic no. He's so, gross. He doesn't even wash his hands.."

"And you do, ni please!" I hear Nicky beg and I laugh at her come back.

"No,"

"Yes"

"No"

"Please?!"

"Fine"

"Really?"

"No."

The door open and Nicky went straight to the bed and screamed in the pillow "I'm not letting her date that snob!" Niall says and I laugh "he's a senior." Caroline informs me.

I chucked a pillow at Nicky "no." I say when she turns around with a frown.

"But mom.."

"No."

They call me mom a lot now that I'm almost due in twelve weeks.