-Chapter Twenty three-

CAITLIN POV

I groan when I read the time, it's only six. Caroline and Nicole are passed out on the floor. I get out of bed opening the door.

"Sir I just think you should know something" I peak my head through the alley and see Luke and Ashton.

"Well go on." I could hear my dads voice I knew this had to be something, I lean my head against the wall.

"I-we, we made him jump. My brother, I was going to say it sooner but,"

"It was me, I wouldn't let him." Ashton voice quickly said and I felt tears prickle, "we are going to turn in, but we just wanted you to know." Luke said and my breath hitched.

"No, no it's fine don't do anything-" my dad's voice stopped when I ran out of the house "Caitlin, Caitlin!" Luke shouted.

"Go! Luke go!" I shout.

"Go, leave and go to that stupid x-factor. I should have known this wouldn't last but luke I was so naive." Tears spilled and luke reached out for me.

"You said you wouldn't be mad, please Caitlin." He begged and I tried to get this stupid necklace off, "leave, everyone else does." I shout and he shakes his head "I'm not like that, baby I'm not" he begs.

"I hate you, I hate you and I wish you the worst!" I shout

"Please."

"No!"

-

  NICOLE POV

I heard a lot of screaming and I woke up Caroline to come with me, I saw Caitlin shoving luke away.

"Leave now! Before you can't, go!" She shouts and he walks off.

"You guys should go, it's almost the end of the summer." She sniffed before walking inside.