꧁ twenty one

"Don't you feel like you've lost something?"

"Who is this?"

"That doesn't matter, you should have been more careful."
A picture is sent.

"Don't you fucking dare touch her!"

"I already did."

꧁꧂

Nara opened her eyes, the cement floor was cold which made her grit her teeth. However that wasn't all, the pound in her head was also killing her. She looked around and it was so dark she couldn't see properly.

She had to blink her eyes a few times to adjust to the minimum light before she noticed she was in some sort of building. It was old because the walls were cracked and some parts of the ceiling was missing. She did not know this place at all. Nara forced herself to get up, and started making her way to the only exit she could see.

However, before she could even pass the door, she caught a person making her way towards her. "Chan?" She whispered to herself. Her stomach sank, she could vaguely remember what happened last night when she met him but she had a feeling it couldn't be something good. How else would she explain her situation now.

She didn't waste much time and tried to run to the other side when two men appeared from the other exit. She stopped on her tracks and glanced back at Chan. Now she was truly scared, this wasn't the type of place for her to sell her body. It was dark and secluded, a perfect place for a murder.

"It's useless to run anyway, Nara." Chan said from her back. Nara spun on her heels to face him, making sure he wouldn't step closer. "Who the hell are you?" She tried sounding strong and fierce.

"Me? I'm just a guy you met in Thailand and the guy who sent you letters. I might also be responsible for what happened back at the bar." He chuckled, as if it was a joke. "The fuck do you want from me?" She glared at him, as he stepped closer to her. "Oh, I don't want anything from you." He said and glanced at the two men behind her.

Immediately, they grabbed her each by the arm. Trying to escape was useless, the men grabbed on her way too hard. "But I do need something from your boyfriend." Chan whispered as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before grinning.

At the mentioned of boyfriend, Nara's heart accelerated. Although Felix and her weren't dating but they sent misunderstandings to others. Nara was dead worried on what this guy in front of her had in mind. She hurt Felix once, she didn't want it to be the reason for his death.

"Go to hell, he'll never fall for it." Nara said, hoping Felix wouldn't believe whatever he might've told him. "But he already did!" Chan laughed. "You see, he was smart before until he met you." He said raised an eyebrow at her. Amused.

"Love is pathetic. I tried reaching out to him multiple times, I sent all kinds of threat but none of it worked, until I used you." He explained, but Nara kept a glare at him. Refusing to believe his stories. "Sending you to his doorsteps after being drugged was the most thrilling thing he had ever saw. He was so scared that I might've touched you." Chan smiled and put a finger below her chin.

"He's scared now too." An evil smile appeared on his face. "Why are you doing this?" Nara asked, almost choking on her words. It was scary how he planned everything almost perfectly. "Why? Maybe because I was loved too?" He asked, his tone dark.

"I had a lovely mother, she was beautiful, kind, talented but they took her away. His fucking parents killed my mother." He said, anger flashed right through his eyes. "I begged them to save my mother who was ill but they refused to, why? Because they said the case was common and uninteresting. The procedure would be messy and complicated, she would die in the operation anyway and they would be in shame."

"It was a lie, they didn't want to do it because they thought we had no money. I begged his parents that I would pay anything and I really would but they pushed us away just like that. Eventually, my only mother died. I would love to see how they feel to see their only son, dead." Chan glared at her.

Shivers were sent down through her spine. She for anyone, understood what it felt like to be pushed away. She understood his pain to watch his mother die just because they weren't influential. She pitied him, but what he was doing was awfully wrong. It was sick.

"And I'll start that by hurting you." Nara was caught off guard by his words when one of the men chained something to her neck. She touched the cold and rusted metal collar before launching forward grabbing Chan's hair and kicking him. However, before she could harm him further, one of them hit her from the back, sending her down to the floor.

Nara heard metal collided and she felt her collar tightened as she was pulled up to her feet. Slowly, she was choking. She felt her throat burning, it was painful and she could not inhale any air. She was suffocating and her eyes started to water. Before she could watch the world vanish before her eyes, her collar loosened and she dropped on the floor gasping for air.

"Let's wait together, shall we?"

A꧁꧂

🐾Chan sweetie if you're reading this, know that I love you so much and I'm sorry you had to be the bad guy! 💞💞