꧁ eight

Nara lowered her stiletto and eyed him, full of suspicion. She stepped back, closer to the door, ready for an escape any minute.

However as she was about to an escape, a sudden thought came to her mind. She questioned what was the rational of him drugging her and then take her to a hotel. He didn't even touched her yet, as she still had her clothes on. Did he planned on killing her then? But for what reason?

The scholarship?

She scoffed at the thought of that stupid offer. She watched as Felix slowly stood straight on his back, with one hand holding his head as he looked at her. However, she noticed that he avoided to look down on her body, probably because of the tight dress, showing the curves of her body.

Nara brought her hands to her front body, as if it helped covering anything at all. Felix cleared his throat and they both snapped out of their small daydream.

"Are you better now?" Felix asked, clearing the awkward situation they were caught in. Nara wanted to nod to tell him she was fine, but curiosity got the best out of her.

Nara rolled her eyes, she wasn't in the mood for games. "Stop acting, what did you do to me?" Nara asked. "Nothing, yet." Felix said and started closing the distance between them. A small smirk played on his lips, he was enjoying teasing her.

"What was your motive?" She asked instead. "What?" Felix made a confused face, obviously not understanding what she was getting. "What the hell was in the drink? If you tried to kill me, well fuck yourself, I'm still breathing—"

"What the hell are you talking about? You should be thankful—" Felix almost laughed and was taken aback at her snapping towards him. He had never felt this tensed around her before, he was always joking around whenever she was there.

Nara scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Thankful?! After you snatched the scholarship away from me with your money?!" Nara shouted. Her heart was beating fast, she felt her eyes stung, she was so close to crying after years of not doing so. Her voice seemed to echo.

"What?"

Felix's voice was soft. He was truly taken aback, he wanted to check on her if she was fine but he didn't expect for her to actually yell at him about something so offensive. True, he didn't understand what she meant at first but things slowly start to make sense in his head.

"Don't act as if you don't know. Having your parents to sponsor the school dance so you'll secure your spot for the scholarship? A fucking cheap move for an expensive family like yours. And now you're trying to get rid of me so I won't bother you? What, are you actually scared that I'd beat your ass for finals?" Nara smirked as she moved forward a little.

However, the look in Felix's eyes wasn't something she imagined she'd see. Instead of fear of being exposed, Felix's eyes were rather soft. He looked apologetic. He looked guilty the most.

Nara was burning with anger, even the soft look he gave her didn't manage to even move her feelings. She hated to look him right in the eyes. She hated him so much. Another moment with him, she might actually slap him.

She tore her gaze from him and moved back, she didn't even bother to look at him and turned away to leave. Just as she was about to walk out of the room, she felt a tug on her wrist. Felix was holding it.

"Nara, I swear I know noth—"

"Save it, good luck." Nara pulled her wrist and walked away, leaving Felix dumbfounded.

꧁꧂

The following week at school, Sunmi went to Nara immediately. "Bitch, what happened?" She asked worriedly, eyeing Nara in her school uniform as if she could spot any bruises on her. "I'm fine, an asshole tried to kidnap me." Nara answered boringly. She didn't want to talk about it anyway.

"Gosh, we're never going there again. I feel so bad." Sunmi pouted. "It's not your fault, I shouldn't have accepted that drink." Nara pushed the flashback away. Sunmi still felt bad and swung her arm around her friend's shoulders. They both walked down the hallway towards class together.

As soon as Nara entered the classroom, it all seemed normal until she felt a pair of gazes on her. She forced herself not to look in his direction but failed. Felix and her locked eyes for a moment before she immediately looked away. Anger was boiling inside her. She hated him so much.

First period was Chemistry and the teacher told the class to get moving to the lab. As they were walking into the lab, Nara was one of the latecomers as she couldn't find her books at first.

Just as she was about to take a seat at the front, just to avoid Felix's stares, she felt a sudden pull. Before she could even react, she was seated next to Felix himself. Nara was quick enough to get up and change places with anyone but he held on her wrist firmly.

She glared at him, annoyed as much as she could ever experience. She raised her hand and was so close to slapping him when the teacher walked in. Class started and she was force to sit next to him. Whatever plans he had in mind, she was prepared to beat the shit out of him.

꧁꧂

🐾Hello readers! Have a nice day~