Why Me? *Punk-Supernatural Harry Styles/ One Direction AU*

( GO TO THIS LINK FOR CHARACTER PICTURES _ karah1999.weebly.com/why-me-punk-supernatural-harry-styles-o... )

Now on with it-----------------------------------------

~Aquamarine's P.O.V~

I knew from the first time I saw him that he was trouble, that he was different. Why he picked me is still unknown. I was just a normal girl with average looks. I didn't have many friends since I had just moved from a small town in Georgia. I don't have that annoying accent because I born in California. There were so many more girls with looks much better than mine, yet he chose me. He just had to choose the Georgian who moved to England.

He was Holmes Chapel's bad boy. The boy was always causing trouble. He got in to fights daily. I made the mistake of thinking he was just misunderstood, that there was something kind inside of him.

Now, I've fallen in a predicament. He is something terrible, yet I can't force myself to say goodbye. He has pulled me in way too deep and now I can't get out of it. I can honestly say I hate myself. I shouldn't feel like this, but I can't help myself. He is the devil in disguise.

I am irrationally, unconditionally, and hopelessly in love with the bad boy from Holmes Chapel. He is beautiful, yet like an poisoned apple. He goes by a very attractive name. His name is Harold Edward Milward Styles. Harry Styles for short.

________________

Aquamarine Tatum To the side