Chapter 10; Being Saved

~Aqua's P.O.V~

Nicolous hasn't came back much to my relief. I hope I get saved. I don't have much left in me to live. I never thought my life would ever be like this. This sucks. I hate it right now. I never wanted this. Why do bad things always happen to good people.All of the sudden,I hear a crash from upstairs. He's back. I really don't feel like getting raped right now. I hear the basement door collapse and footsteps coming down the steps. I brace myself for the beating of a lifetime and sigh in relief when I see those familar curls and dazzling green eyes.

"Harry."

"Oh my, Love, what did he do to you? Can you walk?" Harry asks, horrified by my prescene.

I couldn't answer because next thing I know, the world goes black.

~Harry's P.O.V~

When I saw her, everything in my being felt horrible. She looked bad her face was bloody with a broken nose and two black eyes. One of her arms and legs were broken and in several angles. She looked so weak . She was naked and there was blood all over her body and bruises everywhere.

"Harry."Her angel-like voice says.Pain was evident in her voice.

"Oh my, Love, what did he do to you? Can you walk?" I reply, still horrified about what that jerk did to her.

She suddenly passed out and I quickly grab her, and run her to the hospital. Zayn, Louis,Liam, and Perrie were outside making sure nobody came on to the property. When they saw Aqua, they freaked out. I quickly ran passed them and quickly got to the hospital. I run in and yell, "HELP HER." They quickly grabbed her and took her to the back . A nurse grabbed me and dragged me to the main nurse's office.

"Who is she?"

"She is Aquamarine Fae Ebony Rosemarie Tatum. The fifteen year old girl who got kidnapped. Ring any bells. I was on my way home and I found her in a ditch, left for dead. So, I brought her here." I lied.

"Do you know her Mr.-?"

"Styles. Yes, I do. I lived directly infront of her. I only know her a little bit." I say, looking at her.

" I see. Well, I'm going to notify her guardian and I suggest you stay here to answer police's questions." I nod in reply and walk to the waiting room. About thirty minutes, a frantic ginger haired woman walks in with two girls in pursuit. One of the girls was blonde and pale pink lips. She was pretty. The other girl had dark hair and brown eyes. She was also pretty, but they did not begin to compare to my beautiful mate. The nurse explains to me and the ginger lady immediatly runs over to me.

"Thank you for finding my baby. Thank you so much." She says sobbing.

"You're welcome Ms. Tatum."

"What's your name young man?" She asks, curious as to the man who found her daughter.

"I'm Harry Styles."

"Well, you must join us for dinner when Aqua gets out." She says.

"Thank you, Ms. Tatum."

"Nonsense, call me Marnie."

I nod and sit back in my seat while she goes back to the nurse. Police walk in and question me. After I answer their questions, I figure I should head home. I hope Aqua will be ok. I vow to visit tomorrow.

When I get home I walk in to see Niall's newly changed mate, sitting on the couch in Niall's lap. Well, she's taking the whole bloodsucker thing well.

She looks up at me.

"Hi, I'm Chloe Read." She says, innocently. She looked so innocent, just like Aquamarine. Maybe, they would get along.

"Hi, Chloe. Nice to see you are taking your situation well. " I reply and head upstairs to go to sleep.

Perrie was sitting in my room and looks at me when I enter.

"How is she?" Perrie says, feeling protective over my mate.

"I don't know. I'm going to see her tomorrow."

"I'm going to see her. And Harry?" She replies.

"Yes."

"You need to tell her, everything. You are going to put her in so much danger. You are a important individual and a lot of peple want to kill you and her." Perrie says.

" I know."

She looks at me one last time and walks out of the room. It's true. Aqua is in alot of danger and she needs to know the truth. I can't though. She will leave me and I need her. I need her more than you will ever know. Perrie is right though. Aqua needs to have a choice. She needs to be able to choose.

I keep thinking about how to tell her and finally fall asleep.

I need to tell her...................

She needs to know..................

She has to know.....................

I just hope she will fall for me and we can be together...............

I really hope she dosen't leave me........................................................

There's only one way to find out................................................................

I have to tell her as soon as possible.

-------------------------

There ya go. I hope you like it. You will hear more about Chloe, Natalia, and Taha tomorrow. Comment and tell me what you think please.