Chapter 2: My last day

"Aqua, wake up. We are going shopping!!!"  A voice yells waking me up from my sleep. I sit up, slowly rubbing my eyes before taking a glance at my alarm clock.

                       " Why are you guys waking me up so early? It's only 7." I ask, looking at the three mischievous devils, who at this moment in time looking at me with the saddest puppy dog eyes, trying to save themselves from the hell they were about to witness for waking me up. No one has the right to wake me up this early. I don't care if it's my last day in the states today. You NEVER wake me up at 7 A.M. One thing these crazy idiots should have learned about me in our 11 years of friendship would be to leave me alone in the mornings. I am not a morning person.

                      "We need you to shower and get ready so we can get to the mall and have fun with you, since you are leaving us." Jack explains for the group, while giving me the 'please forgive me' look.

                     "Fine, I'll go take a shower."  I say, rolling out of bed. I grab a pink fuzzy towel and make my way into my bathroom. After thirty minutes of singing and scrubbing my body, I get out and make sure to dry off. I  wrap the towel around my body and then walk into my room to pick out my clothes. My three idiotic friends wolf whistle at me and I quickly run back to the bathroom, making sure to not drop my towel. I quickly slip on my bra and undies. After that, I put on some ripped skinny jeans, a fox sweater, and my Imagine Toms. To help accessorize the outfit I slip on my fox necklace, bracelet, and earrings. I then put my long ginger hair in a side bun with some yellow flower pins in it.  My outfit goes with my nails completely and I have to say I look good. (polyvore.com/what_does_fox_say/set?id=100603967 )I slip on my glasses and go in to my room where the goofballs are messing around.

                   "Yay, she's done," Mayciee informs the other dweebs and they all stare at me.

                   "YAY!!! Mall time!!!" Emiley and Jack say in unison.

                   We link arms and walk out my door. The mall isn't far from my house so we quickly walk down the street for about 15 minutes then we finally arrive. I'm automatically pulled to Hot Topic, where I get to spend 500 dollars. I've never had this much money to spend in my entire life. Heck, before this I was lucky to ever get a dollar from my mother. I don't blame her at all, I mean it's not her fault her job doesn't pay well. I'm just lucky to have food, a house, clothes, cable, and a phone. That's all I could ever ask for. My mom does her best to provide for me and I love her for it. However, it doesn't feel to bad having money. It actually makes me fell pretty happy.

                    My amazing friends started picking out things for me to buy, when a peculiar being walks into the store. He has bright blue eyes, shiny brown hair, and a tan complexion. This wasn't what made him peculiar. He looked only a few years older than me. Tattoos covered his arms, a lip ring made a presence on his lips, and his eyebrow was pierced. A thin layer of black eyeliner lines his sparkling eyes. It was strange how a boy covered in tattoos could look so adorable. You could tell just by looking at him that you shouldn't get involved with someone like him. Suddenly, his charcoal lined eyes met mine and he started walking over to me. Somehow, I figured I wouldn't like him and knew I couldn't visibly show that I was intimidated by him or he would torment me for it.

                     " Hey sexy, you sure do have a nice curvy body. What's your name? Mine's Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson." The boy says  with a british accent. I, however, was enraged in the way he was speaking to me.

                     "None of your flipping business, so why don't you and your posh little accent go find someone else to hit on because no one here likes your sexist remarks." I yell at him. He looks at me with one of the meanest glares I have ever seen..